Reunion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Loves it. :up: So entertaining, and even though it's just a one season thing, I'm looking forward to it all.

I liked it and would probably watch it again but there was way too much exposition. The beginning scene with the funeral was pretty over-the-top. I understand that the creators of the show are trying to keep the victim's identity under wraps for the time being but I think they could have found a better way to set up the story instead of using that long, involved speech. Oh, and I think that Sean Faris kid is trying too hard to be Ben Affleck.

The OC rocked last night!

I missed the first five minutes of the show, but watched the rest with my mom. Starting this week, it will definately be the show we have to watch right after Survivor. I usually don't watch much tv anymore, but I suppose Thursday will be veg night for me.

I liked it but I HATE pilots. They are invariably utter crap. I wish that once a show is picked up they would just re-film the pilot. The acting was shit in the pilot, which is to be expected. I'm pretty hooked though....I hope the acting gets better!

I also thought that the acting was bad. I got fairly bored with the show. Prison Break is much better.

Back
Top Bottom