respect the employee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&u=/nm/20020220/od_nm/cannibal_dc_1

Man Kills Boss, Turns Her Into Pepper Soup
Wed Feb 20,10:00 AM ET

LAGOS (Reuters) - A Nigerian man who confessed to killing his boss and making pepper soup with her body parts was arrested Wednesday, police said.

Salifu Ojo, a 23-year-old farm laborer in southwest Ondo state killed Christiana Elijah, a 40-year-old mother of four, after a dispute over his pay.

He chopped off her head, hands and legs, then removed her internal organs which he used as ingredients for his soup, police said.

"Ojo macheted the woman after they disagreed over payment," Paul Ochonu, Ondo state commissioner of police, told Reuters. "He severed her parts, made pepper soup and ate it -- all on the farm."

Ojo confessed to other laborers after the soup made him vomit, police said.

"We recovered the trunk of the woman's body and some uncooked parts on the farm," Ochonu said. He said the man would be charged to court as soon as police completed investigations.

Police arrested a suspected cannibal in Nigeria's largest city Lagos in 1998 after several cooked and uncooked human parts were found in his hideout.

The man was not prosecuted after doctors deemed him mentally unstable.

In Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation of more than 110 million people, many believe witchcraft involving the use of human genitals, eyes, tongues and skulls can make them instant millionaires.

Although Ojo did not kill his boss for ritual purposes, police said they suspected he might have wanted to sell some body parts to ritualists.

eat people--->become millionaire
there is something wrong with that logic.

------------------
don't.

Reminds me of the Radiohead South Park episode where Cartman chopped up Scott Tennermans parents and put them in his chili.

Originally posted by Sicy:
Reminds me of the Radiohead South Park episode where Cartman chopped up Scott Tennermans parents and put them in his chili.

i'm sick and tired of tv having such a huge effect on the nigerian's!

Back
Top Bottom