Report: TRENT REZNOR Not In Negotiations With THE FIRM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
According to the unofficial NINE INCH NAILS site The NIN Hotline, there is no truth to the Hits Daily Double report that NIN mastermind Trent Reznor is in negotiations with The Firm (KORN, LIMP BIZKIT) for management. "While we've heard that it is true that Reznor has split with [Conservative Management's] John Malm, there have been no negotiations with any management firms ? including The Firm," reads a post on the site.

As previously reported, NINE INCH NAILS are currently working on their new album, tentatively titled "Bleedthrough", for an early 2004 release through Nothing/Interscope Records. The follow-up to 1999's "The Fragile" reportedly features co-production contributions from Atticus Ross (12 ROUNDS, TAPEWORM), Jerome Dillon, Leo Herrera, mix engineer Rich Costey and Rick Rubin (SYSTEM OF A DOWN, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, AUDIOSLAVE), among others. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "The Line Begins To Blur", "Every Day Is Exactly The Same" and "My Dead Friend"

:huh:

The Firm sacked Michael, or was it the other way ?round?

Interesting topic, but why use caps?

I still find it hard to belive that Reznor and John Malm have split. They've been working together since the very beginning.

I hope it was an amicable split at least. Although I can't see it to be. Reznor seems to be a real bitch and very hard to work with hence the "Nine Inch Nails IS Trent Reznor"

I always thought that if he were a little bit less control-freaky and a little more open to working with other musicians, then it wouldn't take 5 fricken years between albums. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom