Repeating songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2popmofo said:

Definitely. I know that some people, like IWasBored for example, can listen to the same band/album over and over and over for months.

I can do that, too. Sometimes I have to make myself not do it, though, because it's sad when I get sick of it.

I can also eat the same thing everyday for weeks. But then it's over.

Which is why I don't eat avocados anymore. :huh:

joyfulgirl said:

I can do that, too. Sometimes I have to make myself not do it, though, because it's sad when I get sick of it.

I can also eat the same thing everyday for weeks. But then it's over.

Which is why I don't eat avocados anymore. :huh:

Several years ago I was able to get food through a coop, and I got the bright idea to buy 25 lbs of oatmeal because it was cheap. Do you have any idea how many days you have to eat oatmeal to get through 25 lbs? A whole hell of a lot of them -- that's how many!

After a few months, when I was getting really sick of it, I started making up bigger batches of it (I started out making two servings -- one for me, one for my mom) and putting a little in my bowl and giving her a whole lot. Finally one morning she looked at it and said, "My God!! It seems to be multiplying!" and I cracked up. That was pretty much it for the "Great Oatmeal Experiment," I don't think either one of us ate oatmeal for years after that. :D

Ok, I've sinned against myself. I just listened to this song four times in a row:

Ride - 'Severance' (Dead Can Dance cover)

Sun Kil Moon - Carry me ohio
sufjan stevens - john wayne gacy jr

Back
Top Bottom