Renée Zellweger & Kenny Chesney Split

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With her marriage barely four months old, Renée is said to have reached crisis point amid reports that her vision of a thoroughly modern relationship clashes badly with the traditional outlook of cowboy hat-wearing Chesney.

Clashed with what - monogamy?

And I don't know who Kenny Chesney is.

I'll stop posting in this thread now. :wave:

ylimeU2 said:
And I don't know who Kenny Chesney is.

I'll stop posting in this thread now. :wave:

I posted this thread and I have no idea who he is either. :lol: Is he a country music singer? He looks like one.

"She begged him to quit life on the road and spend more time with her. The request was refused. This is understandable in some ways, since Chesney’s latest concert tour outsold U2 "

Is this true?:eyebrow:

I'm shocked, shocked I tells ya!

These celebrities think a marriage is like picking up a Big Mac at the drive through.

U2 addict said:
"She begged him to quit life on the road and spend more time with her. The request was refused. This is understandable in some ways, since Chesney’s latest concert tour outsold U2 "

Is this true?:eyebrow:

You have GOT to be kidding me. No WAY! I thought U2's Vertigo tour is THE biggest tour EVER.

Dulce de Leche said:
Never get married 4 months after meeting someone :crazy:

Yeah, that's probably a good rule

I don't know, maybe in some random universe by some wildly romantic notion it could work, but if you don't know that someone has completely opposite expectations of the marriage than you have (if that article that Hello Angel posted is accurate) then you certainly don't know each other well enough. I would think that sort of thing should be discussed and agreed upon so to speak. Maybe too many people, not just celebrities, have unrealistic romanticized expectations of marriage and rush into it.

Kenny's a good looking guy as long as he keeps the cowboy hat on...:shrug:

As a native Tennesseean it doesn't surprise me that he expected her to be more of a housewife. But no man better expect that from me either!

nbcrusader said:

Clashed with what - monogamy?

If you read the article from the Mirror, it seemed he wanted her to be a housewife only and be at his beckon call - so yeah, I can see why she would clash with that.

I'm awaiting Jack White's announcement that he's divorcing the model, considering his quickie marriage was an OBVIOUS response to Renee's quickie marriage.

:wink:

Wait...Jack White is married, too?

Fuck, I am out of it.

Yep, Jack married model ... uh .... Karen something. Karen Elson? She was in the first video off the latest White Stripes video. It was another quickie/surprise thing, and celeb gossip wags speculated/joked it was "retaliation" for Renee's quickie wedding.

Who CARES??? I DON'T

if people worried about their own lives as much as they care about who's with whom, maybe they could accomplish something & improve their own life

Imarocker said:
Who CARES??? I DON'T

if people worried about their own lives as much as they care about who's with whom, maybe they could accomplish something & improve their own life

:blahblah:

I spend about 1 minute a day thinking about this stuff. You must as well if you spent the time to open this thread.

Anyway, I like Jack White and was just curious. :|

It's just something to chat about on a message board, who cares about 99 % of the stuff posted on Interference? . I'd rather inanely chat in this thread than in many of the threads here.

there's no need to chide people for talking about it, frankly that's just as tiresome :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom