Renée Zellweger & Kenny Chesney Split

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Imarocker said:
Who CARES??? I DON'T

if people worried about their own lives as much as they care about who's with whom, maybe they could accomplish something & improve their own life

that's just downright rude.

half the time i think people who make these kinds of posts do it just to see what kind of rise they can get out of people.

and that's even more pathetic than if i locked myself in a room with fifty copies of US magazine and read every single word.

U2 addict said:
"She begged him to quit life on the road and spend more time with her. The request was refused. This is understandable in some ways, since Chesney’s latest concert tour outsold U2 "

Is this true?:eyebrow:

If I remember correctly, due to the sheer amount of concerts he played, he managed to sell more total tickets at a much lower price. U2's overall demand, monetary gross, and profit leave him for dead.

Now where's our concert stats encyclopaedia, Sting2? Probably not reading a thread about another celebrity marriage going the predictable way. I'm only here because I'm seeing what's happening on Interference forums I don't frequent.

Kenny claimed she had him from hello........he saw her in a movie and he sort of "fell in love" right from the start and I guess later they finally met in person.
Sometimes what appears to be......turns into just an illusion.

I'm sure many of us have been there.

BTW I have been to his concerts and he puts on an excellent show. Just because it's not U2......that doesn't mean there are not other talented people out there. So many people knock Country Music......why I'll never know.

But in a way....well I'm glad Kenny is now "available".......:sexywink:

Do relationships like that ever last? Boy meets girl - four months later get married - then get to know each other...... :tsk:

Imarocker said:
Who CARES??? I DON'T

if people worried about their own lives as much as they care about who's with whom, maybe they could accomplish something & improve their own life
if you don't care, protest by not posting in the thread.

She stabbled him with her rib & hip bones!!!

I like to think that he got tired of looking at her "I just ate a lemon" sour-puss face.

Seriously, Squinty McSquinterson ... what's up with that face you keep pulling?

KhanadaRhodes said:

if you don't care, protest by not posting in the thread.

But Imarocker's post kept the thread at the top of the page! Thanks love! :up: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom