remove the collective cloaking device!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
carrieluvv said:
its unnatural to down an economy sized bag of them like that while getting sexed on.

i agree with carrieluvv.

cheetos makes your fingers orange.

not sexy.

Bear-
The biggest question in the hearts and minds of U2 community fanbase is:
Since you spend so much time here, are you even gonna make it to a U2 show this tour?

Or because RadioHead doesnt have a decent website youve chosen to subjugate yourself down to us lowlifes?

Which is it?:sexywink:

db9

diamond said:
Bear-
Since you spend so much time here, are you even gonna make it to a U2 show this tour?

It depends if Kieran McConville and Fred Phillips let him out of teh basement.

is that mysterious substance on cheetos actually cheese though?

that radioactive orange colour makes me suspicious...

As the thread dies like a badly wounded animal, I miss our old conversations :drool: ... the old gang. Let's have a re-union! :hyper:

Hey, that was uncalled for! You should be thanking me for giving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to this thread and bringing it back all the way up here.

diamond said:
Bear-

Or because RadioHead doesnt have a decent website youve chosen to subjugate yourself down to us lowlifes?

Which is it?:sexywink:

db9

read jessica's reply...

actually, that's a fair question. there will be no u2 show for this poster, as the only show within 15 hours of where i live sold out instantly.

i wasn't planning on going anyway, as i would have had to have taken more time off from work and my holidays are already more than booked.

radiohead has a very active message board, i just don't like most of the people that post on it.

~db9(6)

and i'm quite serious when i say that i wish this thread would die already.

so long as this one's floating near the top, it's difficult to make new threads.

and if this becomes a super-thread, i'll ask for it to be closed. you people can find something else to do with your time.

this will be my last post in this thread.

once again, please let it die. there'll be more threads to enjoy, sit tight darlings.

~nilra

Back
Top Bottom