Remembering "The Catch"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I can't believe it, I remember it so well (though most of you don't I'm sure;) ) the 49ers beat Dallas in the last minute with Dwight Clark's amazing, legendary end zone jump that led them to the Super Bowl- the first of 5 in the next 13 years. A true day in sports history to be remembered!

Mr. BAW said:
Where have all the great QB's gone?????

To Indianapolis.

capt.nad11601092158.broncos_colts_nad116.jpg

Last edited:
I remember watching the game. Great moment in NFL history.

People always think that catch ended the game, but Dallas drove down the field and almost stole the game back.

But the fired up 49ers wouldn't let that happen. My heart almost stopped when Pearson broke downfield on that pass, but thank goodness Eric Wright didn't give up and hauled him down by the back of his shirt!! Then Lawrence Pillars sacked Danny White, he fumbled, and that WAS the end!

U2Kitten said:
But the fired up 49ers wouldn't let that happen. My heart almost stopped when Pearson broke downfield on that pass, but thank goodness Eric Wright didn't give up and hauled him down by the back of his shirt!! Then Lawrence Pillars sacked Danny White, he fumbled, and that WAS the end!

OMG..:drool: you're a wealth of information; the perfect armchair sports encyclopedia; do you drink beer???? and are you taken??????

:)

Mr. BAW said:

OMG..:drool: you're a wealth of information; the perfect armchair sports encyclopedia; do you drink beer???? and are you taken??????

:)

My husband doesn't know how lucky he is;)

I have always hated hearing about women who tried to get their husband to go shopping or to the park while the game was on. Hey, when the game is on, you're all fired up and intense and you'd be too worried about the score to do anything else! It also bugs me when people say 'well you could just tape it and watch it later' - they just don't understand!

U2Kitten said:

I have always hated hearing about women who tried to get their husband to go shopping or to the park while the game was on. Hey, when the game is on, you're all fired up and intense and you'd be too worried about the score to do anything else! It also bugs me when people say 'well you could just tape it and watch it later' - they just don't understand!

Amen

U2Kitten said:

:faint:

take me now.

:hug: you guys :hug: I wish all the girls in your life will read what I put and understand, I do!

Back
Top Bottom