Remember your past life?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1600.
Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge."

Scary. Espiecially the last bit about the bridge between the naterial world and the spiritual. I'm trying to find that bridge now!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Jugoslavia around the year 1500.
Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

:wave: Zootlesque

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Southern England around the year 1450.
Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
Do you remember now? no

Your past life diagnosis:
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 975.
Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.
Do you remember now? umm...hmm :hmm:

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 1850.
Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

:ohmy: I have always wanted to be a herbalist

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Hungary around the year 1775.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
---
Do you remember now? Well.. if there are past lives.. I always had thought that I must've been in the military... so I guess it's kind of right. Creepy!:huh:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 1775.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Do you remember now?

NOT BAD!

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ontario around the year 1825.
Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
Do you remember now?

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 575.
Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.
Do you remember now?

:wave: imp13 and yimou, nice to see you guys too!

Well, here's mine...
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1525.
Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
Do you remember now? um... no but servant of dark forces huh?.... :hmm:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Borneo around the year 575.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
Do you remember now?

Well, I love books so that's pretty cool :lol:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-Center around the year 1500.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Do you remember now?

:hmm:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1050.
Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.
Do you remember now?

Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.
Wow, so now I've progressed...I'm gonna be an architect!

Haha, this site is cool! Weird, but cool!

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 1300.
Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
Do you remember now?

A male from Latin America circa 1300, eh? Hm.

LOL, I find it rather ironic that I was supposedly a chemist, seeing as our unit on chemical equations in science classes in school confused the hell out of me-I really hated that part.

I do wish to travel, though, and "investigate"...could that equate to my interest in being a journalist that I have now? And I did go through a period (albeit a very, very brief one) when I was younger of wanting to spy on people...

And the last bit...well, I definitely promote those feelings as much as possible, I definitely think everyone in the world deserves love and happiness and to enjoy whatever interests them (so long as, of course, it's not harmful).

If this was indeed my past life, I can't say I remember it (no recollections of being a male, LOL :p), but that's still rather weird regardless.

Angela

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1425.
Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

:shrug:

:lol:

A map maker?

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 850.
Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Do you remember now?

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Center Russia around the year 1450.
Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Do you remember now?

:ohmy:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia around the year 1675.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 700.
Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Do you remember now? umm...no...:scratch:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 1525.
Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

Temple dance in Wales? I miss my druid outfit :sad:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 1750.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Turkey around the year 1350.
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.
Do you remember now?

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Jugoslavia around the year 700.
Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret. Do you remember now?

Back
Top Bottom