Remember your past life? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-27-2005, 04:11 PM   #16
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 12:14 AM
Haha, this site is cool! Weird, but cool!

Quote:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 1300.
Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
Do you remember now?
A male from Latin America circa 1300, eh? Hm.

LOL, I find it rather ironic that I was supposedly a chemist, seeing as our unit on chemical equations in science classes in school confused the hell out of me-I really hated that part.

I do wish to travel, though, and "investigate"...could that equate to my interest in being a journalist that I have now? And I did go through a period (albeit a very, very brief one) when I was younger of wanting to spy on people...

And the last bit...well, I definitely promote those feelings as much as possible, I definitely think everyone in the world deserves love and happiness and to enjoy whatever interests them (so long as, of course, it's not harmful).

If this was indeed my past life, I can't say I remember it (no recollections of being a male, LOL ), but that's still rather weird regardless.

Angela

Old 07-27-2005, 04:13 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:14 AM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1425.
Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Old 07-27-2005, 07:12 PM   #18
Refugee

Local Time: 11:14 PM

A map maker?

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 850.
Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Do you remember now?
Old 07-28-2005, 09:14 AM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 06:14 AM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Center Russia around the year 1450.
Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Do you remember now?

Old 07-28-2005, 09:17 AM   #20
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:14 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia around the year 1675.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
Old 07-28-2005, 09:37 AM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 01:14 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 700.
Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Do you remember now? umm...no...
Old 07-28-2005, 09:48 AM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:14 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 1525.
Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

Temple dance in Wales? I miss my druid outfit
Old 07-31-2005, 11:56 PM   #23
The Fly

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 1750.
Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all
Old 08-01-2005, 02:40 AM   #24
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 08:14 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Turkey around the year 1350.
Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.
Do you remember now?
Old 08-01-2005, 03:34 AM   #25
Blue Crack Addict

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Jugoslavia around the year 700.
Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret. Do you remember now?