Remember Adam From Average Joe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
He got married, aw

people.com
Former Average Joe star Adam Mesh married girlfriend Jessica Malca on May 28, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

The Sunday evening nuptials took place before 270 guests at Temple Beth-David, one of the oldest temples in Miami, Fla. – the bride's hometown.

According to Mesh, the highlight of the evening was doing the traditional horah dance with friends and family. "We had an extra long one and it was so much fun," adds Malca. "Basically, having everybody together in the same spot was great."

Mesh, 30, who starred in the original Average Joe and its sequel, Average Joe: Adam Returns, proposed to Malca, 25, last summer.

"I wanted there to be an element of surprise," he told PEOPLE at the time. So he brought Malca to a theater and arranged for a private screening of a film showing highlights of their time together before he popped the question.

Mesh met Malca in 2004 after his relationship with Adam Returns winner Samantha Trenk fizzled. Malca was literally the girl next door: She lived in his New York City apartment building. "My roommate (spotted her), and he was like, 'That girl is so for you,'" Mesh told PEOPLE.

Of finding love the old-fashioned way after trying the reality-TV route, Mesh said, "It's nice to be with a real girl who likes me for who I am. I'm really happy."

They couple are currently honeymooning in Hawaii for two weeks.

amesh.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom