reinstall romanov russia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
there is no question a monarchy is needed in russia. due to its size, only a strong hand is able to control the land.

oh how the temporary government was wrong to imprison the best thing to ever happen to their country. 300 years of dedicated service to their homeland, and this is how it had to end for nicholas and his family?!

if we could clone just one person, i demand with my death that it be tsaravich alexei. believe me, the man is not dead. he never was, and if he ever does die, it will be because of post-life syndrome.

his parents and sisters were destroyed because the world hated the pure and beautiful. do you understand what this means?

now it's time for payback. i call for extreme measures to be taken against any who don't back the reinstallation of an autocratic empire that would not only include all russias, but canada as well.

with alexei as our guide, the sky is the limit!

workers of the world, be polite! our time is coming, and come july 17 of 2005 victory will once again be ours!

to the empire! to the emperor!

tsarfam.jpg

perhaps we can leave for the great old world together, stopping in iceland along the way to drop you off as you seek to experience the beauty and wonder of sigur and ros firsthand? :sexywink:

ah yes, the immediate finger pointing draws it's focus on druqks. it's always the same.

there is very little to comprehend. i am alexei, son of nicholas. why else do i hold the family to such high esteem?! i beg you to answer!

have you not heard the stories of me?!

i am HEALED! i may be old, but man! i am ALIVE!

I don't know, the time for kings is past, we're all kings now, and every home a castle. Stop living in the past Zoomerang96, and get ready for the New century!

DaveC said:
oh my zoomie...you and your dashing ways!

take me now!

*swoon*

No Dave, that is my job!! :angry:

I was hired by interference to take care of all of his "needs".
Do i come to your office and try to take over your job??
:mad:

would someone tighten my corset ?this all sounds so romantic to me

I just found out a couple years ago that i have russian ancestry...
I think the fam was worried that there would be some kind of stigma attached

hmmmm.................. do ya'll think this chastity belt is over the top?
the probably didnt use those in Russia.
did ya know russia has themost abortions in the world?
atleast they used to.

Vladimir Putin is the most powerful Tsar that Russia has had since Joseph Stalin anyway.

Melon

so true.

but he doesn't have mystique (scandalous :sexywink: ) surrounding him.

kieran, the day for one man rule is coming! remember, history repeats itself, and i for one will welcome back the romanovs with wide open legs.

Back
Top Bottom