Regional myths - Have you ever seen anything weird/heard strange noises? - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-19-2006, 11:27 AM   #31
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230

No one will make fun of you. Should they even attempt, they will have the wrath of me to deal with. Muwahahahaha!

Let's hear your stories!
Thanks, I wish that were true, but zoney (see he already edited out what he said) Headache, and several others make fun of everything I do and say outside of PLEBA and the mods won't do a damn thing about it because they think it's funny. If you're really interested I could email or PM some to you.

Old 02-19-2006, 11:48 AM   #32
Neon Zebra

Local Time: 08:05 AM
well, i was enjoying this thread

Old 02-19-2006, 01:28 PM   #33
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 01:05 PM
I have another spooky story for yous. My grandfather and his sister ( my great aunt, who is going to turn 102 years old in September) have always lived with me.

A few years ago he passed away due to prostate cancer and my auntie wasn't able to attend the funeral because she had taken quiet ill. As you can imagine, she was devastated because they had been together their whole life, my grandfather being the baby of the family.

The night after the funeral, she was in bed praying whe she saw something weird in my grandfather's room ( from her bedroom window you can see my granfather's bedroom window). She didn't pay attention to it and kept praying. But she saw something again out of the corner of her eye. She looked out of the window and saw this lovely light moving from one side of the room to the other. She got scared and closed her eyes and kept praying. But she opened her eyes again and sae this light moving back and forth 3 times and then disappeared.

When she fell asleep that night, she had a lovely dream: she dreamt of this huge door opening, and then loads of angels came out and then my grandfather appeared. She said he looked so happy, and healthy and peaceful. When she woke up the following morning, she felt so peaceful and content. So from that day onwards, we all think that was his way of saying goodbye to his big sis.
Old 02-19-2006, 01:44 PM   #34
Refugee

Location: I live in colombia, with a box of watercolors and butterflies in my tummy
Quote:
Originally posted by PlaTheGreat
Chupacabra

He's in my sig.
hehehehehe,... that's a very cool sig
Old 02-19-2006, 01:52 PM   #35
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:05 PM
Apparenlty the old man who live in the house next door to mine died there about 30-40 years ago. We was speaking to the people who live there now, and they told us that they used to know him.

My dad asked them if he smoked a pipe, and they said yes, why do you ask? Then my dad said every now and then he can smell pipe tobacco for a brief couple of seconds in the front room.
Old 02-19-2006, 03:12 PM   #36
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:05 AM
Niamh, that is wonderful.
Old 02-20-2006, 12:36 AM   #37
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten
I'd love to share my stories as long as no one is going to come make fun of me.
Why do you even start? You provoke it by posting things like this.
Old 02-20-2006, 12:46 AM   #38
Blue Crack Addict

My aunt and uncle used to live in this huge old house. The previous owners told them that it was haunted, but my aunt and uncle never saw anything.

A girl I went to school with had a ghost in her house. When she was little and they moved in, they would always see this man. It wasn't a problem until he'd show up in the kids' rooms at night and they'd get really scared. Her parents had a priest come for an exorcism. About the same time, the did a huge remodelling job and he never came back. They think he was there looking for his wife and when the house was remodelled, the ghost realized his wife was no longer there and stopped coming back.

There's a whole book devoted to the ghosts and haunted houses in my city!
Old 02-20-2006, 12:49 AM   #39
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:05 PM
Some more eerie stuff:

1. A few years ago, I worked at this temp job and it was a really slow day. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw this figure at the window. I'm not making this up but it was the figure of death. It was so scary.

2. A couple of months ago, I woke up out of a sound sleep because I heard this noise in my living room. It was lit up and usually it should be dark. I freaked out because I thought I saw a figure walk by. I made a noise and freaked my bf out.
I went in the living room and my computer was lit up and usually the screen saver is dark. Nothing was there.

3. My boyfriend and I weren't living together at the time but I had to call him one night around 2 in the morning because I heard the most creepiest noises in my apartment. They eventually stopped after talking to him. But it bothered me so much that I couldn't sleep for the next half hour. Anyways, the next morning my back porch door had these scratches across the glass that weren't there before.
Old 02-20-2006, 12:51 AM   #40
Blue Crack Addict

Do you guys' pets every see anything? Beckham and Max never do, but Poshie is always sitting on the back of my armchair, howling, almost singing, at this one spot on my wall. She'll be lying down and then all the sudden, her eyes follow something I can't see and she goes to the same spot and howls. She does know the word "spider" and will point and howl for me if she can't reach the spider, but in this particular spot, there's never a spider.
Old 02-20-2006, 12:55 AM   #41
Blue Crack Addict

My family cat would always look at a certain spot on the wall. It freaked me out because he just kept staring at it for 15 min.
Old 02-20-2006, 01:45 AM   #42
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978

1. A few years ago, I worked at this temp job and it was a really slow day. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw this figure at the window. I'm not making this up but it was the figure of death. It was so scary.
Elaborate, I'm interested
Old 02-20-2006, 01:48 AM   #43
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by inmyplace13

Elaborate, I'm interested
It was this faceless, dark figure with a cloak in the window. Mind you, I'm on the top floor so it wouldn't be a reflection from a person outside walking by.
Old 02-20-2006, 01:50 AM   #44
Blue Crack Addict

I'm sure people will be thinking I'm out of my mind when they read some of my posts in this thread.
Old 02-20-2006, 01:56 AM   #45
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978

It was this faceless, dark figure with a cloak in the window. Mind you, I'm on the top floor so it wouldn't be a reflection from a person outside walking by.
It could always be your mind playing tricks on you, but either way that sounds pretty disturbing.