regina spektor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
is rather adorable and sweet.

if you need further convincing, try listening to the songs 'samson' and 'fidelity'.

if you look, you'll find the video for fidelity on youtube.

:angry:

i'm bumping this once.

because more people should listen to her
if they want to be reminded about things
they'd rather not hear again...

not to say she makes dreadful music. ha, quite the contrary.

but

you know...
for me anyway
it evokes memories

just listen to her already and stop asking me questions

creepy...listening to her now (and i rarely am on here anymore, but decided to today). good music for a fall day. i sound like an advert now. :angry:

like her lots.

there's actually a really sweet cover of samson posted by a young girl who sings and plays piano, on youtube.

lots of dodgy covers out there, but this one's solid.

I'm going to see her after all!! I talked my mom into it, and yes it sucks having to drag a parent along whenever I want to see a show but that's what you've gotta do when you're a teenager whose friends have shitty taste. :wink:

I'm so excited. :hyper:

saw Regina tonight in Atlanta- she was incredible. her talent is unbelievable and she was so cute and funny and sweet. most of the songs were from Soviet Kitsch and Begin to Hope, and the set was split between her solo on piano and with her band. I waited around and met her afterwards...she was really sweet and gave me an autograph. :love: I didn't have a camera though.

anyway it was a really great show so I feel obligated to thank zoomerang again. :shifty:

ha, any time.

just out of curiousity, did you only look into her after coming about this thread?

Back
Top Bottom