Reggeaton from Honduras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Felt like sharing this song with all of you people.

See, Reggeaton is pretty big here and even though I wouldn't normally listen to this when you're out partying is pretty cool to dance to(and grind to).

Anyway, this song is Honduran and it's actually quite good (if you're into reggeaton).

So, check it out burn it and take it to parties. hehe.

I know all the latin members here will enjoy it. :wink:

http://s53.you send it.com/d.aspx?
id=0BU4DNEVDN2I80Y8MUNI7PLB8R

My housemate is obsessed with Reggeaton. She spent a few months in Honduras and now this is all she listens to. It's funny b/c it's pretty much worthless unless you're partying, so hearing this stuff coming from someone's bedroom while she's quietly studying is a little odd.

Blah they started playing Reggaeaton on the radio around here and it all sounds exactly the same. :crack:

"Reggae" should not even be a part of the word :|

I'm sick of Reggeaton music

*edit: I'm latin and I'm not enjoy it... never

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
It's funny b/c it's pretty much worthless unless you're partying,

So true.

I used to hate it a lot but I've been partying a little bit more so my tolerance level for it has increased. I don't listen to this on my own, though, just at parties.

Last edited:
BrownEyedBoy said:

So true.

I used to hate it a lot but I've been partying a little bit more so my tolerance level for it has increased. I don't listen to this on my own, though, just at parties.

The same here.

I can't stand reggeaton at all, for some reason I can't breath it makes me really anxious. (music so bad it gives me physical reactions lol) anyways...if you are at a party it is ok to dance to and have fun to but while you are doing anything else and listening to that it is as someone else stated "worthless":yes:

Back
Top Bottom