ReeeDIRKulous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Dirk Nowitzki... game 1, western conference finals... 38 points, 15 points, 17 of 17 from the free throw line...

Mav's beat the Spurs by 3 after being down 18 at one point...

After missing their first free throw of the game, the Mav's go on to hit the next 49... that's right... 49 straight free throw attempts to finish 49 out of 50 for the game... 98%.
The Spurs can't even complain about the huge number of free throws taken by the Mav's... they shot 48 themselves, only hitting 31 for 65%.

now tell me again... why is it that people let shaq, 7'1", get away with shooting 50% from the free throw line, because he's a "big man"... meanwhile dirk, also 7'1", is not only a good free throw shooter, but is deadly from three point range? it's the hair, right? chicks dig the hair...

nowitzki10292.jpg

and people wonder why more and more europeans are drafted over americans in the draft every year...

Last edited:
is this the requisite basetball thread? gOOD! i HATE sacremento. glad their sorry asses lost. I hope Webber rehabs in Jail where he belongs! Crissy is freak. I hope he chokes on his seaweed bath!! oh yeah, the mavs owner is a freaking freak!!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
that would be christie... and based on your macey webber comments, might you be a michigan fan/student?

nope!

just don't like sactown. but come to think of it, what we now know about all that $, do you think Webber called that TO on purpose???

Back
Top Bottom