Redkat Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
she's going to mn for a while I think leaving Wed.

MN? where is MN? What is MN?

MN can not take RedKat...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:sad:

She will be avenged:mad:

if only U2 were here to send her off... they'd have a lovely version of "40" lined up...

"How Long, will she be gone?

How Long, til redkat's back?

How Long, How Long, We'll Miss U when your gone..."

Thank you everybody! When I saw this I logged out and started crying yes I'm a big baby and I'm embarrased.

It seems like some of you have been holding me together and I appreciate it. I'm so gonna have withdrawals from the blue crack. I'll try to sneak a fix if I can and I hope you remember me when I come back. (I have a bad memory myself)

Tre this was very sweet of you:hug:

I love:heart: you guys all of you
:sexywink: :hug: :kiss:

Haven't talked to you in awhile since I haven't been in the describe thread lately. :reject: But from what I know you are a sweetie and you'll be missed around here. :hug:

Redkat rules! :up:

Dance.png

redkat said:
Thank you everybody! When I saw this I logged out and started crying yes I'm a big baby and I'm embarrased.

It seems like some of you have been holding me together and I appreciate it. I'm so gonna have withdrawals from the blue crack. I'll try to sneak a fix if I can and I hope you remember me when I come back. (I have a bad memory myself)

Tre this was very sweet of you:hug:

I love:heart: you guys all of you
:sexywink: :hug: :kiss:

:hug: :hug:

I may be coming for it....depends on what is going on with my company at that time!

G. Heilman - SPECIAL X :D

Now thats OLD STYLE! :D :D

You MUST drink some Grain Belt Premium when you are in "Al" - it is now brewed in New Ulm.

I miss that friggin beer

Back
Top Bottom