Redkat Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you folks can marry her, but when she tells you she's going out w/ her friends for a nice quiet dinner, I'll be with her whooping it up...drinking and dancing until dawn......Then taking her out for a nice big breakfast.:wink:

Appreciation levels at maximum, cap'n.
She'll fly apart!

scotty04kl9.jpg

Kat and I are going to get married on top of a mountain. And there will be garlands of fresh herbs and vegetables.

And our children will form a family band and tour the countryside, and you won't be invited!

LemonMacPhisto said:
Kat and I are going to get married on top of a mountain. And there will be garlands of fresh herbs and vegetables.

And our children will form a family band and tour the countryside, and you won't be invited!

This excites me :combust:

Doozer61 said:

she takes my breath away. :flirt:

why don't men say these things :grumpy: but thank ya :sexywink:

Numb1075 said:
you folks can marry her, but when she tells you she's going out w/ her friends for a nice quiet dinner, I'll be with her whooping it up...drinking and dancing until dawn......Then taking her out for a nice big breakfast.:wink:

dancing till dawn :combust: for breakfast will there be bacon? Oh Gawd we could have Guinness AND bacon :drool:

Can we all just live in sin?

redkat said:

why don't men say these things :grumpy: but thank ya :sexywink:

dancing till dawn :combust: for breakfast will there be bacon? Oh Gawd we could have Guinness AND bacon :drool:

Guiness and bacon? Is that all that my princess desires? Well then, Guiness and bacon it is......in abundance.:drool:

VertigoGal said:
I know you have so many to choose from as it is...but just keep in mind what I said about the crosscountry lesbian relationship with a minor. :combust:

:tongue:

:lmao:

In a few years I'd like to handpick the MBA student/humanitarian that is good enough for you

Bono's American Wife said:

Can I get in on some of this sin? :hyper: :drool:

redkat = :combust:

wouldn't be a party without you :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom