Rediscovering albums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's shades

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
What old favorite album have you been rediscovering lately?

For me it's Synchronicity. I dug it out and listened to it in honor of The Police getting inducted into the Rock Hall of Fame. I'd almost forgotten how much I love it.

Every time I listed to Everclear's "So Much for the After Glow" I wonder why I don't listen to it more, it's such an awesome album and just a really great treat to pull out from time to time.

dsmith2904 said:
Every time I listed to Everclear's "So Much for the After Glow" I wonder why I don't listen to it more, it's such an awesome album and just a really great treat to pull out from time to time.

i listened to that today!! you should check out the new one, it comes out tuesday, it's really good. i've been listening to it all week. the computer special features didn't even freeze my computer!

The Misfits - Collection 2

REM - Monster / pretty much anything by REM

Weezer - Pinkerton

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream

dsmith2904 said:

You know...I take so much crap from people for liking Everclear, its nice to see that I'm not the only person on the planet who listens to them :up:

I've rediscovered Songs from an American Movie (part 1) and I'm lovin' it again :yes:

Trying not to follow a trend here but of lately its been Automatic For The People

EE=MC2

Back
Top Bottom