Red Wings vs. Mighty Ducks - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-15-2003, 01:10 PM   #61
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:52 AM

I'm going to ask nicely again that any references to tampons and such be stopped immediately in this thread. I'm sure the people who are reading this thread really want to hear about that type of thing.

Old 04-15-2003, 01:23 PM   #62
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
I'm going to ask nicely again that any references to tampons and such be stopped immediately in this thread. I'm sure the people who are reading this thread really want to hear about that type of thing.
Yeah! Plus, there are no wings on tampons. stupid boys.

gherman, I think your whole Red Wing bashing is just to boost your lack of manliness. I can't understand why any men but sissy men would root for a Emilio Estevez-inspired team.

Old 04-15-2003, 01:27 PM   #63
Blue Crack Addict

i think everyone just likes to root for the under dog. when you are at the top everyone wants to see you fall. it's not that you're bad guys or anything, it's just the way it is.

and emilio estevez is a genious, not to mention very attractive . it would be pretty sweet if the mighty ducks would implement the flying V like in the movie.

quack quack quack
Old 04-15-2003, 01:45 PM   #64
New Yorker

Local Time: 07:52 AM
i hate the Red Wings... with a passion. I live in Ann Arbor. I played for the University Of Michigan, I've gone to the bar with some of the Red Wings, and I still hate them. Some of my favorite players of all time are on the team and I still hate them. Why? I don't know I grew up living on the Montreal Canadiens but they suck now. I guess I'm gealous they get all the players. Sounds like a team in another sport i know...Hmmm. I'm now surrounded ny these stupid fucking displays like 'Hockey Town' 'Red Storm' and these gay songs "Hey, Hey Hockey Town" "We Want Stanely" It makes me want to pop my eyes out with a spoon. And then the fans piss me off. All they do is bitch and complain if they don't do something perfect... well most fans are like that anyway. I'll give the fans one thing... we have the Loins and the Tigers. The most dangerous and fear inducing names... but no more than a bunch of rejects. The worst teams ever! Every year they make a big move. "This will be the year" or "wait until next year" blah, blah, blah. Face it we suck and we're going to suck!

Ohh that felt good.
Old 04-15-2003, 02:13 PM   #65
Blue Crack Addict

maybe this will help cheer up the sad wings fans

Old 04-15-2003, 02:18 PM   #66
New Yorker

Local Time: 07:52 AM
Chizip you kick ass~!
Old 04-15-2003, 02:37 PM   #67
Elvis' Naughty Angel

Local Time: 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bonoman
Edmonton
St. Louis
Anahiem
Colorado (but lets hope for Minni)

NICE!
Don't you mean:
Edmonton
VANCOUVER
Anaheim
Minnisota

And to think I was rooting for the Oilers.
Old 04-16-2003, 02:10 AM   #68
Kid A

Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
I'm going to have to ask a few of you to please refrain from posting certain things or getting off-topic here about what certain players may or may not have done in their personal lives.

Keep the discussion to the hockey. Thanks.
well actually you can read about it from the police reports...

what are the "certain things" you dont want me to post, maybe you can call me an ass too??? right, keep the discussions to hockey, maybe we can post some pics to keep it on topic
Old 04-16-2003, 11:35 AM   #69
Elvis' Naughty Angel

Local Time: 02:52 AM
do you always have to be such an ass? if you hate everyone here so much LEAVE!
I am sick of you slamming April every chance you get. And you know what? it's possible for girls to be hockey fans outside of thinking certain players are hot, but you wouldn't know that would you being the chauvinist jerk that you are.

I have had enough of your attitude. Report my post. I don't care. You respect no one and nothing.
Old 04-16-2003, 12:52 PM   #70
Blue Crack Addict

Old 04-16-2003, 05:17 PM   #71
Creator of the Blue Crack

Local Time: 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Angel
I am sick of you slamming April every chance you get. And you know what? it's possible for girls to be hockey fans outside of thinking certain players are hot, but you wouldn't know that would you being the chauvinist jerk that you are.

I have had enough of your attitude. Report my post. I don't care. You respect no one and nothing.
Maybe his goal in life is to have the same status line as lemonite?
FB me. IG me. Tweet me.
Old 04-16-2003, 08:37 PM   #72
Refugee

Man, I haven't been here in a couple of days ... and my, how the thread has deteriorated.

Anyway! Do or die time tonight. We'll see.
Old 04-16-2003, 09:29 PM   #73
Kid A

Quote:
Originally posted by Angel

yes, I always have to be such an ass. your post is really ignorant, Angel, since I was referring to a certain other thread in this forum that turned into a dating service or something, it has nothing to do with posting pics of hockey players. I don't even care that people post pics and flirt with each other in threads that are supposed to be about hockey, I'm all for posting whatever you want, but since the much-maligned April made a point of chastizing me about keeping on topic, I wondered why the double standard? but now it appears I hate female hockey fans!!! what a fucking joke! my sisters are hockey fans, several of my female co-workers are hockey fans, what the fuck is wrong with you Angel? for months and months I joked with ladywithspinninghead and babygrace about all things hockey. ask them if I am a chauvinist jerk towards female hockey fans... yeah right, sure.
Old 04-16-2003, 09:38 PM   #74
Kid A

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis

Maybe his goal in life is to have the same status line as lemonite?
tell me what is lemonite's status line, my purulent friend? gay/bi/curious I hope?
Old 04-16-2003, 11:57 PM   #75
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 04:52 PM
Im going to be told off by mods for coming into this thread because seeing as I dont post much anymore, I apparently dont have a right to offer my view, but right now I really dont care.

Angel you are an intelligent girl but you are wrong in this case. Wanderer has already stated the kind of male he is and to call him chauvanistic is the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard. I know there are many females on this board who will agree with me.
This board will never change. A few power hungry mods who feel the need to tell the members off now about discussing things outside of the teeny realm of what the thread started out as? Its ridiculous.
Especially when those mods themselves MANY times "hijack" threads and post the most utter crap Ive ever read on any board. But its ok for them? Of course it is, there's always been a double standard here.
Wanderer may be fed up with the way this place is run and shows that in his replies (this is my view, not his) yet he's allowed to be called an ass about 3 times Ive seen in these threads, and a chauvanistic jerk, which is the funniest thing ive seen around here, and the mods continue to tell us off for taking the thread a little off track about the precious hockey players. Which she was wrong about anyway.

Perhaps the Wanderer is giving back what he gets, which is far more than what most people do around here when certain mods belittle and call names.

Elvis, you've been using the " I will change you status and show you" line for 3 years now. Its not scary and never was.
And if you tell me I should know better than to air it here and to take up my problems with your mods via email, I choose not to because there is no point. Nothing is ever done about it.