Red Wings vs. Mighty Ducks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
futility.jpg

Last edited:
how about now cujo? i wouldnt want ya to miss em :wink:

losing1.jpg

futility.jpg

defeat.gif

and i dont reveal my sources avsgirl

You don't reveal your sources... well only an illiterate Blues fan couldn't read the little caption "despair.com"... a site you visit during the summer annually I'm sure :wink:.

haha, well if yo ulook at that site you won't see these pics there buddy :wink:, they were edited from pics that were orginally from that site. and no i didnt do it.

Elvis said:

I'm sure you know how to look it up yourself. Don't bother though, according to manda my sarcasm was taken as a threat, something I know such a scab as yourself is completely unaffected by. :angel:

threat? what are you gonna send me a virus too? fuck up my website, oh wait I dont have a website... oh come now joel, you dont have the minerals to finish this properly?

Mr. MacPhisto said:

Put a horn in it,
and while you're at it zooropamanda can have one too.

We alll know,
I've got two.

You're implying you're going away again,
long trip?
stay in the dungeon?
or are you just like me?

A diamond in the rough,
red in a sea of blue,
lost in a world of broken lines.
Your purpose so nobel,
your stand so righteous.
You're so tough,
living in a time long since passed.

I'm just passing through,
on my way home.

Zooropa.

is that how you seduce them at the Vegas gatherings? or do you just tell them you know Bono :sexywink:

The Wanderer said:

is that how you seduce them at the Vegas gatherings? or do you just tell them you know Bono :sexywink:

You're so incredibly misinformed.
Put your foot in your mouth before you say something ignorant again.

The Wanderer said:

threat? what are you gonna send me a virus too? fuck up my website, oh wait I dont have a website... oh come now joel, you dont have the minerals to finish this properly?

False accusations now? You really dig for rumors and conspiracy theories don't you?

I don't admire you.

Applause to Chizip... that Iraqi Information Minister pic was good... my hat is tipped.

Hey - I went to post in a hockey thread, and a fight broke out.

"five-minute major penalties have been assesed to Wanderer and Mr. Mac for fighting at the 110 reply. Five-minutes for fighting."

Diamond has been assessed a penalty for too-many men on the ice...

For all you Cujo fans out there :wink:

I know only premium members can download it, but I got the pic in an e-mail so I can't "img" it. Anyone know how to post an e-mail pic so everyone can view it?

Attachments

• cujo.jpg
    cujo.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom