Red, White and Randboooooom!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kariann

ONE love, blood, life
Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jea
We made it downtown for the fireworks and D's office building was in the perfect place! Great view, guaranteed parking in the garage and far enough from the half million people (it seriously draws that many from all over he region) that we didnt have to deal with traffic going in or out! :hyper: His office building is quite swanky too....J and I were very jealous of the very nice expresso bar.

So far the weather doesn't look so great for the celebration on J's side of town tonight.

it doesn't even feel like the 4th of July. :( No going up north to the lake this year, no big family gathering......nothing :scream: :sad:

I'm at my parents house doing laundry and washing my car today :|

:drool: My parents and brother want to see the Da Vinci Code later today. I'd rather do something outside but at least I'm not going to be sitting around watching Food Network all day :huh:

speaking of outside.......I think the 'Pod and I are going to go lay out on the deck and watch the ducks swim in the pond. :woohoo: :dance:

I like the title!
th_HO4thHappyHat.gif

Watching NASA tv, again..............I am excitedly nervous:hyper: :crack:

morning was spent watching AMC ~ Cary Grant movie and a Jimmy Stewart movie :laugh:. The C-130's flew over :up: multiple times. I don't want them to close the base at Mitchell Field :(.......I grew up with the loud rumble of the C-130's overhead.

I have inhaled far too many cleaning products today. :drunk:

shari schultz said:
I like the title!
th_HO4thHappyHat.gif

:cute: :love:

Also like the title; if there was still no thread when I just logged on I was going to do "Land of the free and the home of Randoom" or something equally lame.

Last edited:
We are probably going downtown for the festivities tonight. Any and all news reporters have been making sure ALL of Indy is aware that due to the sun setting so late, the fireworks show is an hour later tonight. Got that? We didn't go to Central time in April so the fireworks won't be until 9:40 pm. The sun sets VERY late these days so the fireworks are late.

:lol: It's still light out at 9:00 in RI on the 4th of July and I can think of a NUMBER of towns that shoot off fireworks at 9 pm.

I hope I spelled everything right here; I really think I inhaled too much Comet bathroom cleaner. :crazy:

:der: I just realized the title is Red, White, and Randboooooom.

I need to lay off the bathroom cleanser.

Kariann said:

Did you get to hear that jazzy little tune while you were there? :)

:laugh: Not specifically. They have one of those old fashioned pianos though that plays on its own in the restuarant. So it was similiar in a way.

I hadnt been there in at least 8 years and we went there all the time when I was kid. So it was interesting to go again. It is actually pretty good. :shifty:

I have this little local weather program on my computer and at 5 the temp. was 68 now, at 7, it says 82. I take it the lake effect went away? I have never noticed that happening before. Odd.

Edit

and now it is back to 68 :crack:

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

O the drama! :crazy:

You're not kidding! I think people look to get on your roomy with that kind of stuff. He can quote examples, make complete sense and people glaze right over it. I have been trying to stay out of that stuff lately myself. Especially in the setlist/tour forums. Every once and awhile though, there is a post that just makes me roll my eyes. Its funny, its typically the same people or person. :hmm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom