Red, White and Randboooooom!!!! - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-10-2006, 03:09 PM   #106
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Ummmmm isn't your birthday sometime around St. Patrick's Day? And who are all those people? WEIRD!
Ummmmm yes, it is. You want to tell them

and those people are from a local radio station

Physical therapy went well. Physical therapist likes U2 and was at the Milwaukee concert.........I wish I had him the whole time but he seems to be taking a vacation *awshucks*

Old 07-10-2006, 08:34 PM   #107
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I'm not sure how to take these horoscopes...

Today's Overview: Rejection is protection. If that career move or love interest didn't work out, there's a reason why, although it may not be visable to you. The universe is working for you by blocking options that aren't right.

Tomorrow: Now is a good time to follow someone else's lead, especially when it comes to your career. A coworker with a strong instinct for business can clear a path and show you what to do--and what not to do.

Old 07-10-2006, 09:43 PM   #108
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
I'm not sure how to take these horoscopes...

Today's Overview: Rejection is protection. If that career move or love interest didn't work out, there's a reason why, although it may not be visable to you. The universe is working for you by blocking options that aren't right.

Tomorrow: Now is a good time to follow someone else's lead, especially when it comes to your career. A coworker with a strong instinct for business can clear a path and show you what to do--and what not to do.

Well the first one could be a Job # 2 related...like how the whole Blockbuster thing didn't work out. No clue what the second one means.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:51 PM   #109
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Well the first one could be a Job # 2 related...like how the whole Blockbuster thing didn't work out. No clue what the second one means.
I didnt think about that...that could be....like maybe the Job 2's haven't worked out because it could be possible I would be working a totally different schedule and totally change my availability.

I was wondering if the second one means that maybe it's time to move on and report to a new team and find a new mentor to create a new path.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:37 PM   #110
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
This is Mike today

I think I saw the wave
Pretty much my whole day!

I thought I saw you wave back!
Old 07-11-2006, 03:35 PM   #111
ONE
love, blood, life

^ So it was a good day then? So was there a ride on Superman? Was the park crowded?

My version of Raging Bull was an exercycle at PT.......I tried to pretend, it didn't work.
Old 07-11-2006, 04:04 PM   #112
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
^ So it was a good day then? So was there a ride on Superman? Was the park crowded?

My version of Raging Bull was an exercycle at PT.......I tried to pretend, it didn't work.
Very good day! The park was fairly crowded but I have seen worse. My longest wait was for Superman and that was about 45 minutes. Raging Bull's wait was about 15 to 20 minutes typically which I didnt think was bad. I rode every coaster in the park at least once and I got 4 rides on Raging Bull and 3 on Viper. So it was a good day at the park. The loop on Superman made me a little dizzy. I'm either getting old or it was just that intense. You basically go through the loop on your back because you are in a laying down position (like you are flying) so maybe that had something to do with it. They have another new shuttle type coaster call Deja Vu. That one really surprised me.

The exhibit was great. Although a tad smaller than I thought it would be. It really is amazing to see it in person and realize this is actually it, not some replica. If anyone is at all interested in ancient Egypt or history in general you should go, its worth it.
Old 07-11-2006, 04:49 PM   #113
ONE
love, blood, life

I've had the worst sinus/migraine type headache from the time I got up today. I wanted to call off but went in since I figured I would get word on he position and knowing that Shannon was going to be back would make it easier. My head felt like I had a band all the way around it by lunch and I seriously thought about just coming home but something kept telling me not to. It was a good thing because......

I am no longer going to be working in customer service!
Old 07-11-2006, 05:00 PM   #114
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

Congratulations! That is great!
Old 07-11-2006, 05:32 PM   #115
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I've had the worst sinus/migraine type headache from the time I got up today. I wanted to call off but went in since I figured I would get word on he position and knowing that Shannon was going to be back would make it easier. My head felt like I had a band all the way around it by lunch and I seriously thought about just coming home but something kept telling me not to. It was a good thing because......

to kariann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2006, 05:36 PM   #116
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

Very good day! The park was fairly crowded but I have seen worse. My longest wait was for Superman and that was about 45 minutes. Raging Bull's wait was about 15 to 20 minutes typically which I didnt think was bad. I rode every coaster in the park at least once and I got 4 rides on Raging Bull and 3 on Viper. So it was a good day at the park. The loop on Superman made me a little dizzy. I'm either getting old or it was just that intense. You basically go through the loop on your back because you are in a laying down position (like you are flying) so maybe that had something to do with it. They have another new shuttle type coaster call Deja Vu. That one really surprised me.

The exhibit was great. Although a tad smaller than I thought it would be. It really is amazing to see it in person and realize this is actually it, not some replica. If anyone is at all interested in ancient Egypt or history in general you should go, its worth it.
Those wait times are not bad at all.
I down to you for riding the evil Iron Wolf.
I am glad I rode Superman, but I do not consider it a favorite. Uncomfortable.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:47 PM   #117
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

Congratulations! That is great!
Thanks!
Old 07-11-2006, 05:52 PM   #118
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

Those wait times are not bad at all.
I down to you for riding the evil Iron Wolf.
I am glad I rode Superman, but I do not consider it a favorite. Uncomfortable.
Well, Iron Wolf had almost no line, or I wouldnt have bothered with it. Its pretty obvious why there was no line, the ride had not changed since the last time I rode it 15 years ago. I wont be riding it again.

Superman was kind of cool. I wouldnt wait in a long line for it again though. There is no doubt, Raging Bull and Viper are the best two rides there.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:56 PM   #119
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

Thanks!
So are you completely done with STG now?
Old 07-11-2006, 06:39 PM   #120
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

So are you completely done with STG now?
Well Shannon is back from maternity leave so he's being kept on for another week since he was brought in to cover for her. She's back at her desk next to me so he's moved down with a desk between us. It was mentioned that I could start as early as next week so at that point I will be done with him!

He felt my wraith of what I'm like at 5am with a migraine type headache this morning.