Red, White and Randboooooom!!!! - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-05-2006, 09:26 PM   #46
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
So today I had to hear a rundown of what STG consumed up to that point in the day and how he had to go to the bathroom but didnt want to go unavailable off the phones. He then announced when he left for break that he hoped he would make it.

x's a million
At what part of the day did you cover your ears with your hands and start singing, "LALALALALALALALA! I'M NOT LIIIIIIIISTENNNIIIIIINNNNNGG!!!"?

Quote:

STOP THE PAIN!!!!!!

Old 07-05-2006, 09:36 PM   #47
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 09:19 PM
I pretty much ignored him most of the day as much as possible. At one point he was gone for awhile and I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't in M's office complaining or something.

To answer BR...I get most of the convo directed toward me until BB comes in and then it's to both of us.

Old 07-05-2006, 10:03 PM   #48
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

To answer BR...I get most of the convo directed toward me until BB comes in and then it's to both of us.
I take it that BB feels the same way you do about the convo?

Be thankful he doesnt sit down with you at lunch or invite himself to lunch (or maybe he does ). I have had to sit next to food crunch/smacker where I work at a restaurant a couple of times. No escape!!
Old 07-06-2006, 12:02 PM   #49
ONE
love, blood, life

Physical therapy begins on Monday
Old 07-06-2006, 03:18 PM   #50
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
This evening, the International Space Station (ISS), with the shuttle
Discovery attached, will be visible in the SE Wis. area.

A little before 9:20 this evening, step outside and look to the
southwest sky -- the ISS will appear at 9:20 p.m., reach its peak at
around 9:22 and fade out about 9:25 toward the southeast.
Just got a email from a former coworker......
Old 07-06-2006, 03:46 PM   #51
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Cool!

I didn't know you could see the space station in the sky.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:50 PM   #52
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I didnt know you could see the Space Station either! I knew you could sometimes see the shuttle when it was up there but not the station.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:57 PM   #53
ONE
love, blood, life

So I was told AGAIN today that the interviewers have checked to see what my schedule is this week for a meeting...there is only 1 day left in the week and at least I had distractions all last weekend to fend off stress.

To top it all off as I went in for our team meeting we had to wait for a few people to finish calls/come back from lunch so it was just me L (my current supervisor) and STG. L asks me in front of STG if I had heard anything yet and then tells me about the potential meeting. So much for keeping the whole thing on the DL! I had only mentioned that I interviewed to 1 person outside of T and that was BB who is in our "Triangle Of Trust". Now STG is probably drooling over the thought of a shot at a permanent spot.

The Triangle comes from the fact that 3 of us vets had been surrounded by newbies suck as AM And STG and we sit in a tringle formation....we also see this triangle theme as the Bermuda Triangle where we are all lost and can't get out.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:33 PM   #54
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
So I was told AGAIN today that the interviewers have checked to see what my schedule is this week for a meeting...there is only 1 day left in the week and at least I had distractions all last weekend to fend off stress.

To top it all off as I went in for our team meeting we had to wait for a few people to finish calls/come back from lunch so it was just me L (my current supervisor) and STG. L asks me in front of STG if I had heard anything yet and then tells me about the potential meeting. So much for keeping the whole thing on the DL! I had only mentioned that I interviewed to 1 person outside of T and that was BB who is in our "Triangle Of Trust". Now STG is probably drooling over the thought of a shot at a permanent spot.

The Triangle comes from the fact that 3 of us vets had been surrounded by newbies suck as AM And STG and we sit in a tringle formation....we also see this triangle theme as the Bermuda Triangle where we are all lost and can't get out.
So do they tell you ahead of time that they are having you meet with them or do they just tell you when it is about to happen? I hope you hear soon.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:43 PM   #55
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

So do they tell you ahead of time that they are having you meet with them or do they just tell you when it is about to happen? I hope you hear soon.
It can be either way. Sometimes they will set up something and others they will check volume and pull you. I thought I saw one of the people that interviewed me come down the aisle out of the corner of my eye right before our team meeting. It seemed like she noticed I was on an intense call and left...I can't be sure that it was her for sure or not though. I was trying to concentrate on my very upset person on the phone whom I must say I totally wowed with my attention and service and she was extremely happy in the end with many compliments. She made my day.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:56 PM   #56
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Quote:

I was trying to concentrate on my very upset person on the phone whom I must say I totally wowed with my attention and service and she was extremely happy in the end with many compliments. She made my day.

That never happens to me

I spent the evening uploading songs from my cd collection to my Ipod. I've really bought some crap over the years . I'm really glad the days of buying cds because I like one or two songs on the album is over .
Old 07-06-2006, 08:58 PM   #57
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

It can be either way. Sometimes they will set up something and others they will check volume and pull you. I thought I saw one of the people that interviewed me come down the aisle out of the corner of my eye right before our team meeting. It seemed like she noticed I was on an intense call and left...I can't be sure that it was her for sure or not though. I was trying to concentrate on my very upset person on the phone whom I must say I totally wowed with my attention and service and she was extremely happy in the end with many compliments. She made my day.
So you may find out tomorrow. I hope you do and that its good news!

Thats cool about the customer. It is always a great feeling to end a call like that when it was bad initially. Its also a great phone skill to have.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:53 PM   #58
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I didnt know you could see the Space Station either! I knew you could sometimes see the shuttle when it was up there but not the station.
Strolled outside and didn't see anything
I think the new neighbors think I am . They kept peering out the kitchen window. Yes, look at the girl standing on the upper step, who only comes out at night and has a camera with her Nice impression I made.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:10 AM   #59
Blue Crack Addict

I kickball!!!

We won tongiht 5-3!!!

I have to be at work in exactly 8 hours!
Old 07-07-2006, 12:11 AM   #60
Blue Crack Addict

Roomie = hiccups