Red, White and Randboooooom!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to say that the Columbus Zoo totally rocks! It's been a couple of years since I was there in the daytime and that was the last work outing. Our work outing was today so everything was free but they have made soooo many awesome changes there that it's like a whole new place and they have more in the works. I seriously believe the stuff that has been written saying that it could become THE zoo in the country for people to visit.

I honestly freaked out because the burmese python that has probably been there since I went to the zoo as a kid is bigger around than my thigh for sure now and it's head is bigger than my hand.

I heard lots of randoom U2 today...Vertigo before we got on the ferris wheel at Wyandot Lake, Stuck while walking to the food area and One Tree Hill being played as music to a video of baby mexican wolves that had been born at the zoo. That was my 2nd random One Tree Hill of the week. Heard it earlier in the way back from going to the store on lunch.

we have storms rolling in one after another. Lots of lightening, some hail, a little wind. I am going to have to log off again.......They said after 9 or 10 pm things should calm down.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow, kariann.

Shari, I will be sure to wave at you in Milwaukee when I'm at the top of the Raging Bull hill tomorrow! :wink: :hyper:

Kariann, I hope you get good news tomorrow. :up:

Blue Room said:
Shari, I will be sure to wave at you in Milwaukee when I'm at the top of the Raging Bull hill tomorrow! :wink: :hyper:

Kariann, I hope you get good news tomorrow. :up:

Last post before the next round of storms gets here.

Have a great time tomorrow! Ride Raging Bull for me and I will be looking for that wave ;) If you have it in you, please ride Viper for me :flirt:........Enjoy your King Tut exhibit and most of all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :up:

shari schultz said:

Last post before the next round of storms gets here.

Have a great time tomorrow! Ride Raging Bull for me and I will be looking for that wave ;) If you have it in you, please ride Viper for me :flirt:........Enjoy your King Tut exhibit and most of all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :up:

Thanks!

I would say there is about a 100% chance I will ride Viper tomorrow. I think its the second best ride there. I'm curious to try Superman though, I havent been on that yet.

Thanks arw and Zoney, still have another 2 1/2 hours until I hit 37! :yikes: :laugh: Why is it that I still feel like and do things that make me feel like I'm about 21, like go see a particular rock band a bunch of times on a tour, or still get super excited to go to the amusement park?? :shrug: I guess the old cliche' is correct, you are only as old as you feel.

Blue Room said:
Thanks arw and Zoney, still have another 2 1/2 hours until I hit 37! :yikes: :laugh: Why is it that I still feel like and do things that make me feel like I'm about 21, like go see a particular rock band a bunch of times on a tour, or still get super excited to go to the amusement park?? :shrug: I guess the old cliche' is correct, you are only as old as you feel.

As my grandmother told my mother who told me...age isn't a number but a state of mind.

Happy Birthday!

shari schultz said:
It is July, is it not?

I am trying to figure out why I got in my e-mail this morning:

:confused: :confused:
I know I have been off of work for a long time but......................
:huh: Ummmmm isn't your birthday sometime around St. Patrick's Day? And who are all those people? WEIRD!

Kariann said:
I heard lots of randoom U2 today...Vertigo before we got on the ferris wheel at Wyandot Lake, Stuck while walking to the food area and One Tree Hill being played as music to a video of baby mexican wolves that had been born at the zoo. That was my 2nd random One Tree Hill of the week. Heard it earlier in the way back from going to the store on lunch.
I heard City of Blinding Lights on the way home from the airport/finding the place I go for training tomorrow. :drool:

This is Mike today
NATEgyptpharo02.gif

REAdvRollerCoasterHL2.gif

FO1DRPepsiHL.gif

I think I saw the wave :wink:

Schmeg said:

:huh: Ummmmm isn't your birthday sometime around St. Patrick's Day? And who are all those people? WEIRD!

Ummmmm yes, it is. You want to tell them :)

and those people are from a local radio station

Physical therapy went well. Physical therapist likes U2 and was at the Milwaukee concert.........I wish I had him the whole time but he seems to be taking a vacation *awshucks*

I'm not sure how to take these horoscopes...

Today's Overview: Rejection is protection. If that career move or love interest didn't work out, there's a reason why, although it may not be visable to you. The universe is working for you by blocking options that aren't right.

Tomorrow: Now is a good time to follow someone else's lead, especially when it comes to your career. A coworker with a strong instinct for business can clear a path and show you what to do--and what not to do.

:crack:

Kariann said:
I'm not sure how to take these horoscopes...

Today's Overview: Rejection is protection. If that career move or love interest didn't work out, there's a reason why, although it may not be visable to you. The universe is working for you by blocking options that aren't right.

Tomorrow: Now is a good time to follow someone else's lead, especially when it comes to your career. A coworker with a strong instinct for business can clear a path and show you what to do--and what not to do.

:crack:
:eek:

Well the first one could be a Job # 2 related...like how the whole Blockbuster thing didn't work out. No clue what the second one means.

Schmeg said:

:eek:

Well the first one could be a Job # 2 related...like how the whole Blockbuster thing didn't work out. No clue what the second one means.

I didnt think about that...that could be....like maybe the Job 2's haven't worked out because it could be possible I would be working a totally different schedule and totally change my availability.

I was wondering if the second one means that maybe it's time to move on and report to a new team and find a new mentor to create a new path.

^ So it was a good day then? :up: So was there a ride on Superman? Was the park crowded?

My version of Raging Bull was an exercycle at PT.......I tried to pretend, it didn't work. :shrug:

shari schultz said:
^ So it was a good day then? :up: So was there a ride on Superman? Was the park crowded?

My version of Raging Bull was an exercycle at PT.......I tried to pretend, it didn't work. :shrug:

Very good day! The park was fairly crowded but I have seen worse. My longest wait was for Superman and that was about 45 minutes. Raging Bull's wait was about 15 to 20 minutes typically which I didnt think was bad. I rode every coaster in the park at least once and I got 4 rides on Raging Bull and 3 on Viper. So it was a good day at the park. The loop on Superman made me a little dizzy. I'm either getting old or it was just that intense. You basically go through the loop on your back because you are in a laying down position (like you are flying) so maybe that had something to do with it. :shrug: They have another new shuttle type coaster call Deja Vu. That one really surprised me.

The exhibit was great. Although a tad smaller than I thought it would be. It really is amazing to see it in person and realize this is actually it, not some replica. If anyone is at all interested in ancient Egypt or history in general you should go, its worth it.

I've had the worst sinus/migraine type headache from the time I got up today. I wanted to call off but went in since I figured I would get word on he position and knowing that Shannon was going to be back would make it easier. My head felt like I had a band all the way around it by lunch and I seriously thought about just coming home but something kept telling me not to. It was a good thing because......

I am no longer going to be working in customer service! :dance:

Kariann said:
I've had the worst sinus/migraine type headache from the time I got up today. I wanted to call off but went in since I figured I would get word on he position and knowing that Shannon was going to be back would make it easier. My head felt like I had a band all the way around it by lunch and I seriously thought about just coming home but something kept telling me not to. It was a good thing because......

I am no longer going to be working in customer service! :dance:
th_N1Cheers.gif
to kariann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Room said:

Very good day! The park was fairly crowded but I have seen worse. My longest wait was for Superman and that was about 45 minutes. Raging Bull's wait was about 15 to 20 minutes typically which I didnt think was bad. I rode every coaster in the park at least once and I got 4 rides on Raging Bull and 3 on Viper. So it was a good day at the park. The loop on Superman made me a little dizzy. I'm either getting old or it was just that intense. You basically go through the loop on your back because you are in a laying down position (like you are flying) so maybe that had something to do with it. :shrug: They have another new shuttle type coaster call Deja Vu. That one really surprised me.

The exhibit was great. Although a tad smaller than I thought it would be. It really is amazing to see it in person and realize this is actually it, not some replica. If anyone is at all interested in ancient Egypt or history in general you should go, its worth it.

Those wait times are not bad at all.
I :bow: down to you for riding the evil Iron Wolf.
I am glad I rode Superman, but I do not consider it a favorite. Uncomfortable.

shari schultz said:

Those wait times are not bad at all.
I :bow: down to you for riding the evil Iron Wolf.
I am glad I rode Superman, but I do not consider it a favorite. Uncomfortable.

:laugh: Well, Iron Wolf had almost no line, or I wouldnt have bothered with it. Its pretty obvious why there was no line, the ride had not changed since the last time I rode it 15 years ago. :yikes: I wont be riding it again.

Superman was kind of cool. I wouldnt wait in a long line for it again though. There is no doubt, Raging Bull and Viper are the best two rides there.

Blue Room said:

So are you completely done with STG now?

Well Shannon is back from maternity leave so he's being kept on for another week since he was brought in to cover for her. She's back at her desk next to me so he's moved down with a desk between us. It was mentioned that I could start as early as next week so at that point I will be done with him! :dance:

He felt my wraith of what I'm like at 5am with a migraine type headache this morning.

Back
Top Bottom