Red, White and Randboooooom!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:

Another one? I remember a few weeks ago you said you had to use unsalted butter. I ate all the unsalted butter that I bought accidentally, so no butter stick scultures for me. :sad:

I didn't read the whole thing but I think they might be having a contest and it said something about using margerine which in essence makes it a butter alternative sculpture.

Blue Room said:

So thats at least $25 a show now! Dammit

Oh well, should have known, the Raven demand, what can you do. :shrug:

I take it Pat Boone is also soldout then? I keep waiting for him to announce shows in Michigan, but no dice. :(

:laugh: :wink:
:lmao:

I skated a solo number to a Pat Boone song. :shh: The theme of the show was oceans or something and somehow I ended up with Love Letters in the Sand. :huh:

pat boone jokes never lose the funny

shari schultz said:

It is the Party with Pat Boone concert! YES! :hyper:
I should fit in perfectly with that crowd.
:lol: We'll get you one of those scooter thingies!

*insert Shari here*
espree.jpg

:wink:

Maybe if I held up a sign that said "PAT ONE TIME I SKATED TO YOUR SONG" he'd pull me on stage and we could dance. :love:

Re: pat boone jokes never lose the funny

Schmeg said:

:lol: We'll get you one of those scooter thingies!

*insert Shari here*
espree.jpg

:wink:

Maybe if I held up a sign that said "PAT ONE TIME I SKATED TO YOUR SONG" he'd pull me on stage and we could dance. :love:

:laugh: You know, somehow I dont think Shari would be the only one with one of those at that show!

Randooom gathering at the Pat Boone concert! :hmm: :laugh:

:scream: I went to bed...read for a bit...shut the light off and laid there for a bit...and I'm wide awake so I figured, why bother? So here I am. :|

Eh...you know what? I'm just going to continue getting addicted to Tylenol PM. Will I wake up at 6:45 if I take two? :hmm:

Last edited:
^ no I missed that story, I will have to search it out............

I would like to have the scooter today. I am so sick of the whole on/off pain, discomfort thing.......The weather was wicked here earlier, hopefully the weather is what set this whole crap off :huh:
Incredible, incredible lightening bolts! Parts of UW~Madison are under water. The county next to us is telling people to stay out~so much flooding.

shari schultz said:
^ no I missed that story, I will have to search it out............

I would like to have the scooter today. I am so sick of the whole on/off pain, discomfort thing.......The weather was wicked here earlier, hopefully the weather is what set this whole crap off :huh:
Incredible, incredible lightening bolts! Parts of UW~Madison are under water. The county next to us is telling people to stay out~so much flooding.

Thats how I remember Wisconsin from the one time I have been there. Rain and overcast the entire time I was there!

I watched March of the Penguins tonight. I have to say that I really feel like I missed out by not seeing it on the BIG screen......I liked it nevertheless ~baby penguins :cute:

BUT before the movie began they had this trailer.............
http://www2.warnerbros.com/happyfeet/
I HAVE to see this movie! :lmao:

:eyebrow: Wow, where is everyone?

I pulled a Kariann's neighbor last night. About 9:30 I looked at the weather radar and a storm was coming. So I pulled out the fertilizer spreader and I was tooling around the front yard in the dark putting out fertilizer. :laugh: :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom