Red, White and Randboooooom!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:

I am fishing here...........but would they include a EP with the book?

I doubt it, there would be no reason to market those together. They would get way more press out of an EP on its own. A new single would be possible (maybe something like Mercy), but I think thats unlikely also. If anything, if they put in a disc with the book (that is about their history) it would be of past songs reflecting some of those stories.

I dont know, I guess I just look at it from the most realistic perspective. I'm not trying to dash anyones hopes though. Because obviously I dont know for sure.

ok, we lost power for a short time........the storms aren't even here yet.........odd...............

Dear OS
I would greatly appreciate you letting me go back to work at least part-time. My brain is becoming mushier and mushier with everyday that passes. I will follow all restrictions you lay down.
Hoping to be gratefully yours,
shari

Dear OS,
Shari is now sending me text messages thinking I am Casey. I fear this is a sign of brain mush, because I have made it very clear over the last two and a half years that my name is not Casey. She needs to go back to work SOON.
Concerned for my friend,
Meg

:wink: I really did crack up when I read that text!!

Kariann said:

I do have access to a light like that. :hmm:
And it's kind of your original trademark. :wink: Before The Pink Hat there was The Light!

Here are some of the concert events for the Indiana State Fair. I KNOW you guys are gonna want to come for this!

Aug 10:
Among others, Jars of Clay (I believe they claim to be the greatest Creed cover band ever)

Aug 14:
Raven Symone...TWO shows! That's so Raven!

Aug 16
Kid Rock (even the indy music store is excited about this!)

Aug 17 is definitely the best:
Pat Boone

*~AND!~*

American Idols!

:hyper: We have a guest room that sleeps two and a couch that could potentially sleep two, as long as they're not too tall! First come, first served!

Schmeg said:
Dear OS,
Shari is now sending me text messages thinking I am Casey. I fear this is a sign of brain mush, because I have made it very clear over the last two and a half years that my name is not Casey. She needs to go back to work SOON.
Concerned for my friend,
Meg

:wink: I really did crack up when I read that text!!

That was me being extremely bored in the OS office waiting for him. No sooner than I hit send, he knocked and entered the office with his 2 medical students..........(AKA the audience). Your TIMING could not have been better!
As OS was talking to me the text tone sounded........"Do you have to answer that?" he asked.....Me~"No, I can answer afterwards"

THANK YOU SCHMEG for making it seem (to him) like my time was just as valuable as his :D

Last edited:
BTW, I have been released to go back to work beginning July 31~sit down work only. :hyper: I ran (figuratively) into work to give the release form to the office gal. The other office gal went to get asst. store mngr out of a conference call and he came out...........
Apparently, he spoke with buyer for Trim.............The trim book will not arrive until next week sometime and the release date for Trim shipments will be late (the middle of August). PLUS the #1 theme will not be arriving until October :happy:..............I looked at office gal and asked for the release back cause I am not coming back(sarcasm)................So now I am on vacation until at least the book comes in.............Same ol' same ol' at the work place.............:lol:

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
Here are some of the concert events for the Indiana State Fair. I KNOW you guys are gonna want to come for this!

Aug 10:
Among others, Jars of Clay (I believe they claim to be the greatest Creed cover band ever)

Aug 14:

Aug 16

Pat Boone

*~AND!~*

American Idols!

:hyper: We have a guest room that sleeps two and a couch that could potentially sleep two, as long as they're not too tall! First come, first served!
We have
Raven-symone with little J, too!

shari schultz said:

That was me being extremely bored in the OS office waiting for him. No sooner than I hit send, he knocked and entered the office with his 2 medical students..........(AKA the audience). Your TIMING could not have been better!
As OS was talking to me the text tone sounded........"Do you have to answer that?" he asked.....Me~"No, I can answer afterwards"

THANK YOU SCHMEG for making it seem (to him) like my time was just as valuable as his :D
:lol: Glad to be of assistance!

Also glad to hear you're cleared to go back, even if that's slightly delayed!

shari schultz said:
BTW, I have been released to go back to work beginning July 31~sit down work only. :hyper: I ran (figuratively) into work to give the release form to the office gal. The other office gal went to get asst. store mngr out of a conference call and he came out...........
Apparently, he spoke with buyer for Trim.............The trim book will not arrive until next week sometime and the release date for Trim shipments will be late (the middle of August). PLUS the #1 theme will not be arriving until October :happy:..............I looked at office gal and asked for the release back cause I am not coming back(sarcasm)................So now I am on vacation until at least the book comes in.............Same ol' same ol' at the work place.............:lol:

:up: Good news! :)

Schmeg said:

Aug 10:

Aug 14:

Aug 16

Pat Boone

*~AND!~*

American Idols!

Sounds as great as ours....but remember not only are we going to have a butter cow but we get Rick Springfield!

By the way the newspaper had a fun piece about making your own butter sculpture there other day.

shari schultz said:

Blue Room said:

:combust: Wow, are tickets still available for both shows!!! :hyper: :wink: :laugh:
I think you can only get them at a broker for like 5x face value now! :sick:

Kariann said:

Sounds as great as ours....but remember not only are we going to have a butter cow but we get Rick Springfield!

By the way the newspaper had a fun piece about making your own butter sculpture there other day.
Another one? I remember a few weeks ago you said you had to use unsalted butter. I ate all the unsalted butter that I bought accidentally, so no butter stick scultures for me. :sad:

shari schultz said:

:up: :applaud:

I just walked around the lake and now have the worst cramps in my lower legs. :sad: :scream: It's very hot and humid out. I probably shouldn't have walked but I thought if I brought a big bottle of water I would be ok. :mad:

shari schultz said:

:up:

You can celebrate by going to the Pat Boone concert :wink:. I'm sure there's no jumping up and down at that one :lol:.

Schmeg said:

I think you can only get them at a broker for like 5x face value now! :sick:

So thats at least $25 a show now! Dammit

Oh well, should have known, the Raven demand, what can you do. :shrug:

I take it Pat Boone is also soldout then? I keep waiting for him to announce shows in Michigan, but no dice. :(

:laugh: :wink:

kellyahern said:

:up:

You can celebrate by going to the Pat Boone concert :wink:. I'm sure there's no jumping up and down at that one :lol:.
It is the Party with Pat Boone concert! YES! :hyper:
I should fit in perfectly with that crowd.

Blue Room said:

So thats at least $25 a show now! Dammit

Oh well, should have known, the Raven demand, what can you do. :shrug:

I take it Pat Boone is also soldout then? I keep waiting for him to announce shows in Michigan, but no dice. :(

:laugh: :wink:
You could come to Milwaukee to see Raven.............

Raven-symone with little J
Sunday, August 6 (2:00 p.m.)

Gold VIP Seats: $15
Track Seats: $10
Grandstand: $10
ON SALE NOW

shari schultz said:

You could come to Milwaukee to see Raven.............

Raven-symone with little J
Sunday, August 6 (2:00 p.m.)

Gold VIP Seats: $15
Track Seats: $10
Grandstand: $10
ON SALE NOW

:laugh: Whats funny is that I wasnt that far off on the pricing!

arw9797 said:
I just walked around the lake and now have the worst cramps in my lower legs. :sad: :scream: It's very hot and humid out. I probably shouldn't have walked but I thought if I brought a big bottle of water I would be ok. :mad:

Ouch.

Back
Top Bottom