Red, White and Randboooooom!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The internet connection died last night. :huh: I think I fixed it by unplugging and replugging everything. It's not running very fast, but it's better than the absolute nothing that I got before.

Kariann said:
I actually shot :camera: some stuff on my own at the end of the day today! I'm a little nervous about the last one I did in fear that there were some slight shadows I didn't catch which means it will need reshot.
:hyper: COOL!!!

arw9797 said:
This happened all within about 10 minutes of each other:

Customer to ARW while looking at our first shipment of winter boots: "excuse me, do you live in Minnesota?" :|

:huh: Did you reply that you actually commute from California? I would have needed to.

Update on the stupid girl who calls my phone and asks for Casey all the time:

She called Sunday night/Monday morning at 2:30 am. If you recall, this was the night I took a Tylenol PM and STILL couldn't sleep. I fell asleep around 1, and then the damn phone rang at 2:30. Clearly, retaliation is necessary.

This morning I called her at 5:19 and woke her up from a lovely sleep, according to her voice, and asked for Casey. "Ummmmm...hold on...." she yawned, and I hung up.

So I woke up her AND Casey. :evil: I plan to call her randomly at odd hours and ask for different people until she gets the hint. Anybody else want her number to join in the fun? :wink:

Schmeg said:

She called Sunday night/Monday morning at 2:30 am. If you recall, this was the night I took a Tylenol PM and STILL couldn't sleep. I fell asleep around 1, and then the damn phone rang at 2:30. Clearly, retaliation is necessary.

This morning I called her at 5:19 and woke her up from a lovely sleep, according to her voice, and asked for Casey. "Ummmmm...hold on...." she yawned, and I hung up.

So I woke up her AND Casey. :evil: I plan to call her randomly at odd hours and ask for different people until she gets the hint. Anybody else want her number to join in the fun? :wink:

How long has she been calling you for? :lol:

ATTENTION! VOTE for new Milwaukee racing sausage!
http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp?c_id=mil

A report says a Chorizo will join Polish, Italian, Bratwurst and Hot Dog during the sausage race at Miller Park.
JSonline.com is reporting that the Mexican sausage will be introduced as the fifth World Famous Klement's Racing Sausage on Thursday.
According to the report, the sausage will be decked out in Red, White and Green and wear a sombrero. Members of the Latino community had apparently lobbied for a Mexican mascot.
The Brewers are holding a poll on their website to vote for the new sausage. Click Here to vote. (The poll is on the left side of the page down a little ways)

(My brat :heart: won last night according to my PT, who was at the game)

Schmeg said:

You are still gettingphone calls from her??!?
Retaliation :evil:

kellyahern said:

How long has she been calling you for? :lol:
TWO AND A HALF YEARS. :crack:

At ALL hours of the day and night. 2:30 actually isn't bad, considering that she's called me between 3 and 4:30 in the morning.

I yelled at her once, and for a week after that some doofy guy started calling at crazy hours and asking for Casey. Oh help I'm so scared of some loser on the phone. :rolleyes:

This retaliation is a long time coming. I think I'm going to call her every morning when the roomie gets up and just ask for random people.

Actually the worst/saddest is this old guy who calls occasionally and asks for Sandra...and then calls 10-15 more times just for confirmation that there's no Sandra at my number.

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

:crack: I can't believe she still calls you!!!!!!!!!

Schmeg said:

That is so :evil:! Too bad I'm not working the before the crack of dawn shift anymore or I could call her on the way to work every morning!

By the way...I have safely avoided all contact with STG...even when I stopped by to say Hi to a couple people and get T for lunch last week. Today after a full week as I was coming back in from lunch he almost ran into me and if he had there would have been full body contact. :eek: :barf: :yuck:

shari schultz said:
Beach Clips......................404.........................:love:

Yeah, they are cool. I just cant believe people think an album is coming out this year after hearing those. To me, they sound mainly like raw demo tracks not polished ready for release songs. :shrug:

Kariann said:

:wink: :laugh:

I thought of another idea for you actually. The miners light helmut/hat. You could attach a flashbulb for your camera to it :hmm: would have some utility as well as making a statement. :)

Schmeg said:

TWO AND A HALF YEARS. :crack:

At ALL hours of the day and night. 2:30 actually isn't bad, considering that she's called me between 3 and 4:30 in the morning.

I yelled at her once, and for a week after that some doofy guy started calling at crazy hours and asking for Casey. Oh help I'm so scared of some loser on the phone. :rolleyes:

This retaliation is a long time coming. I think I'm going to call her every morning when the roomie gets up and just ask for random people.

Actually the worst/saddest is this old guy who calls occasionally and asks for Sandra...and then calls 10-15 more times just for confirmation that there's no Sandra at my number.

Two years?!?

Oh yeah, definitely give us the number :evil:

Blue Room said:

Yeah, they are cool. I just cant believe people think an album is coming out this year after hearing those. To me, they sound mainly like raw demo tracks not polished ready for release songs. :shrug:

I was wondering if maybe something might come out around the time of the book though. I read somewhere that they were already booked to appear on some shows (like Leno or Letterman) to promote the book. Not a whole album, but maybe an EP :shrug:.

Kariann, did you give up the pink cowboy hat? :(

kellyahern said:

Two years?!?

Oh yeah, definitely give us the number :evil:
Do you really want it? :macdevil: I'll pm it to you.

Two years. :crack: I think Kariann and/or ARW witnessed one of the times I yelled at her when I picked them up at the airport one time.

My internet goes down for 12 hours and we have more beach clips??

Anything worth downloading?

kellyahern said:

I was wondering if maybe something might come out around the time of the book though. I read somewhere that they were already booked to appear on some shows (like Leno or Letterman) to promote the book. Not a whole album, but maybe an EP :shrug:.

Kariann, did you give up the pink cowboy hat? :(

Alot of internet rumor right now. I could see a single if it was tied to a soundtrack or something. From what I hear on those clips though those songs are nowhere near ready for any type of release. I could be wrong but I'm extremely skeptical. I need to stay out of that forum though. Some of things said on there are beyond belief to me! :laugh: Like I said in one of those threads there. I guess so many setting up for the big letdown bothers me for some reason. :shrug:

Blue Room said:

Alot of internet rumor right now. I could see a single if it was tied to a soundtrack or something. From what I hear on those clips though those songs are nowhere near ready for any type of release. I could be wrong but I'm extremely skeptical. I need to stay out of that forum though. Some of things said on there are beyond belief to me! :laugh: Like I said in one of those threads there. I guess so many setting up for the big letdown bothers me for some reason. :shrug:

I am fishing here...........but would they include a EP with the book?

Blue Room said:

Yeah, I don't go there much either :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom