Red, White and Randboooooom!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't sleep. I took a Tylenol PM half an hour ago and I'm STILL wide awake.

I'm getting really sick of this. :|

I know that territory ^ hope it passes sooner than my sleepless nights did.
A coworker recommended
Sleepy Time Tea and it helped

I might have to try that, because NONE of my typical tricks were working last night. Even the drugs, which are usually my last resort. It drives me crazy...I think I'm being all good to myself, going to bed at 10:30...and then lying there until 1 am. What's the point? :huh:

Kariann said:
There is some weird noise coming from next door in the garage area. Earlier today my dad was outside and apparently the man next door was run off the road and was in a really bad accident on a back road that turns on to our street (for those of you who have been to my house you have not been on this road as I do not like it very much) and his car was totalled. He was able to walk back to the house and collapse on the porch. I guess he was cut up and bleeding pretty bad and was taken to the hospital by ambulence.

:ohmy:

PT~ "So what is the goal this week?"
Me~ "Um, getting me to Hawaii in December to see U2?" *hopeful*
PT~ ":rolleyes:, no........." "That can be the end goal" :shifty:
Me ~"No crutches at all"

BTW, I did walk without crutches today. WOOT!

shari schultz said:
PT~ "So what is the goal this week?"
Me~ "Um, getting me to Hawaii in December to see U2?" *hopeful*
PT~ ":rolleyes:, no........." "That can be the end goal" :shifty:
Me ~"No crutches at all"

BTW, I did walk without crutches today. WOOT!

:up:

Are you planning to go to Hawaii in December then? Just a suggestion, I would stay away from stairs that lead to beaches. :wink: Like I will stay away from the Superman coaster at Great America going forward! :laugh:

Kariann said:
I actually shot :camera: some stuff on my own at the end of the day today! I'm a little nervous about the last one I did in fear that there were some slight shadows I didn't catch which means it will need reshot.

Is this for your new position at work?

Blue Room said:

:up:

Are you planning to go to Hawaii in December then? Just a suggestion, I would stay away from stairs that lead to beaches. :wink:

And just tell people at work you have to go back and face your fears :wink:. You know, how people who've been attacked by sharks sometimes go shark diving to confront their fear - you have to go back and confront . . .stairs :shifty:.

BR & kelly,:lol: As much as I would love to go back in December, it will only happen if I win the lottery. It actually is in my plans sometime in the future to go back to Lanakai Beach and confront those friggin' stairs :shifty:

Last edited:
Kariann said:
I actually shot :camera: some stuff on my own at the end of the day today! I'm a little nervous about the last one I did in fear that there were some slight shadows I didn't catch which means it will need reshot.

Soooo will we be able to see some of your stuff in ads? I can just see it now............down to one name celebrity status :shifty:
kariann

nevermind..........I quoted myself...........yes that would be the meds kicking in...........time for bed :wave:

shari schultz said:

Soooo will we be able to see some of your stuff in ads? I can just see it now............down to one name celebrity status :shifty:
kariann

I'm an assistant but we actually help do some shooting. What we are doing will be on a website for a new brand in the near future. There will be quite a few things on there that I have prepped/styled or helped shoot.

The photographer I'm working with showed me some of her art shots today and they were awesome.

This happened all within about 10 minutes of each other:

Customer to ARW while looking at our first shipment of winter boots: "excuse me, do you live in Minnesota?" :|

ARW to coworker talking about why I actually took a Saturday off: "I'm going to see one of my favorite bands at the Irish Fair..."

Coworker: "if they are Irish do they look like leprechauns?" :|

a local radio station is doing Christmas in July all day............:happy:
The radio station is at our state fair grounds and they have man made snow and christmas trees...
This promotion is for a food bank that needs re-filling, actually this is a pretty good idea.
~goes to PT singing Christmas tunes~

Kariann said:

I'm an assistant but we actually help do some shooting. What we are doing will be on a website for a new brand in the near future. There will be quite a few things on there that I have prepped/styled or helped shoot.

The photographer I'm working with showed me some of her art shots today and they were awesome.

That sounds really fun! Next U2 tour you will be an expert photographer~the go to gal :D

Back
Top Bottom