Red, White and Randboooooom!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
So I went to ON and with my $25 GC I got 2 blazers, a cool jacket, tee, vest, bracelet and earrings. :hyper:
:shocked: NICE! Big sales??

Kariann said:

I think what he skated to was Bolton but Ray's is the best version for something to listen to.
I totally agree. And for not giving Micael Bolton any money and/or encouragement for any reason.

My mother used to be in love with him...she said he had "sex appeal." :barf: Even as a young one I knew she was crazy.

bolton.JPG

:no:

Kariann said:

Don't see anything.
:grumpy: Damn. I swear it was an unsexy picture of Michael Bolton a minute ago.

Here it is, for your viewing pleasure:

images.jpg

Crap, now it's tiny! Actually, the smaller the better...

Last edited:
Kariann said:
I may have to bring up Michael Bolton for discussion at work tomorrow. We had a discussion over how we could not understand David Hasselhoff being so successful and thought of as hot in Europe.
Did you show them that David Hasselhoff gif? :drool:

I don't get it, either.

Kariann said:
I never have really understood why ON gives you the hangers when you purchase something.
Because everyone needs more plastic hangers with color-coded sizes in their lives! :happy: I guess anything is better than wire hangers.

Schmeg said:

I have no interest in either Pirates of the Carribean movie. :silent:

Normally I wouldn't either. HOWEVER.......Johnny Depp :drool: :drool: :drool:

He lands himself in the same category as our very own :bono: If they want to stand on a stage and read the phone book......I'm there in the front! :drool: :drool:

Schmeg said:
Okay, I have a moral dilemma. I would appreciate anyone's help, especially my fellow figure skating fans.

I've had the song Georgia on My Mind stuck in my head all day for no apparent reason, so I've been thinking of an OLD Scott Hamilton program to it (great program...green silk shirt...folding chair...trademark backflip...good stuff). I thought the version I liked was Louis Armstrong, but no.

It's Michael Bolton. I even did the iTunes preview and it's Michael Bolton. I Googled Scott Hamilton + Georgia on My Mind and there's no escaping it...it's Michael Bolton.

:eek:

So my dilemma is...do I actually give Michael Bolton some money because, unfortunately, his is the version I like, or just find another version that's as good if not better?

:help:

find another version!

:crack: :crazy: My parents are leaving to go watch a concert at one of the lakes. I just got the "make sure the washer and dryer are off, lock all of the doors, turn the computer off...." reminder.

I thought I'd leave everything on and all of the doors wide open. Maybe I'll open the garage door too just for fun. :der:

One question....if all of my laundry is in the washer and dryer, how could I leave the house with those things on if I need to take my laundry home with me? :hmm:

arw9797 said:
:crack: :crazy: My parents are leaving to go watch a concert at one of the lakes. I just got the "make sure the washer and dryer are off, lock all of the doors, turn the computer off...." reminder.

I thought I'd leave everything on and all of the doors wide open. Maybe I'll open the garage door too just for fun. :der:

One question....if all of my laundry is in the washer and dryer, how could I leave the house with those things on if I need to take my laundry home with me? :hmm:

I love how parents sometimes do not comprehend that we have common sense.

Schmeg said:

I totally agree. And for not giving Micael Bolton any money and/or encouragement for any reason.

My mother used to be in love with him...she said he had "sex appeal." :barf: Even as a young one I knew she was crazy.
One hot summer day (A LONG TIME AGO), N and I went to watch a charity celebrity softball game that Michael Bolton played in............He was so rude and cocky to everyone :yuck:

arw9797 said:

Normally I wouldn't either. HOWEVER.......Johnny Depp :drool: :drool: :drool:

He lands himself in the same category as our very own :bono: If they want to stand on a stage and read the phone book......I'm there in the front! :drool: :drool:

:yes:

Originally posted by arw9797
I would park my car around the corner and hide somewhere in the house with everything on until they came home. I'd make sure there were tv's and radios and maybe even ovens on, too. :evil:

I hope my sheets are dry so I can make the bed and then go to Target. :crazy: And who wants to call my phone so I can find it?

Kariann said:

:sad:

Whenever I slow down for a bird in the street I'm always told that you'd never hit a bird since they fly away before you get to it.
That's what I thought...but I definitely ran this one over. :sad: Indy birds aren't good at that flying away thing. There was a small one stuck in the grill of the other car a few weeks ago.

I just realized that I haven't actually eaten a meal today. Toast before the lake, popcorn at the movie, trail mix at my parents house. :hmm: I should go change that......

Back
Top Bottom