Red, White and Randboooooom!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I came home for lunch and made english muffin pizzas. :drool: My entire diet today has been english muffins.

I am getting through today by telling myself the longer I'm there today, the shorter my day will be Friday. I think with today's 9.5 hours I'll have to leave by like 4! :D

:lmao:

One of my work buddies gave me a copy of Office Space. I've never seen it before. Perfect timing! It's my work completely....

Jennifer Aniston just got into trouble for not wearing enough buttons on her uniform. They are required to wear 15 so that's all she has on. The conversation with her boss is exactly the conversation I have with my boss every week about only doing the bare minimum and stopping. :| I'm supposed to do 25 new requests a month. Last month, I did 28 and was told I just stopped when I could have done more. :barf: That's all that was available and all I had time to do :happy:

arw9797 said:

One of my work buddies gave me a copy of Office Space. I've never seen it before. Perfect timing! It's my work completely....

Jennifer Aniston just got into trouble for not wearing enough buttons on her uniform. They are required to wear 15 so that's all she has on. The conversation with her boss is exactly the conversation I have with my boss every week about only doing the bare minimum and stopping. :| I'm supposed to do 25 new requests a month. Last month, I did 28 and was told I just stopped when I could have done more. :barf: That's all that was available and all I had time to do :happy:

Plus you did 3 more than what you had to do, so that's going beyond what is required.

Yay for one crutch shari :happy:.

arw9797 said:

Everyone needs to watch Office Space! There was a period of about a year where everytime I went to our printer I dreamed about living out the printer scene!

I need to watch it again!

So I just had my digital cable box swaped out for a DVR. I figured this may come in handy when I start working evenings. I decided to cancel Showtime since noone here only watches stuff on HBO. In doing that I was able to add DVR and still pay less!

Anyway as the cable dude turned around and saw my Dublin ticket and The Great Shot photo said he had a great deal of respect for me and told me about skipping school to go see them on the JT tour. It seems as though every cable guy I come in contact with now is a U2 fan.

Schmeg said:
I came home for lunch and made english muffin pizzas. :drool: My entire diet today has been english muffins. /B]

~parallel lives~

I had a poached egg on an English muffin for breakfast and then a ham melt on an English muffin for lunch.

What to have for dinner :hmm:

Apparently English muffins do not exist in England :shocked:

Thanks all :D!

the only allowed 2 crutching is for stairs~can't use them yet, so butt scooting is still in my life.

Office Space, I think I have to watch that again :yes: (and again, and again..............)

:sad: It's raining. They just said on the news that evening plans tonight might have to be altered due to on and off rain. :scream:

I might just have to go for a drive. I needed a day at home doing nothing but now I need some fresh air!

Kariann said:

Anyway as the cable dude turned around and saw my Dublin ticket and The Great Shot photo said he had a great deal of respect for me and told me about skipping school to go see them on the JT tour. It seems as though every cable guy I come in contact with now is a U2 fan.

The cable guy and I bonded over Sulu once :reject:.

I haven't seen Office Space either. It's one of those movies I'm always meaning to rent but forget about.

Last edited:
We drove by Half-Price tonight, twice. The second time the loser in front of me took an abrupt, unsignaled right turn into the Half-Price parking lot and nearly caused a 3-car pile-up. :angry:

We went grocery shopping. :combust:

arw9797 said:

"THIS IS ME EXPRESSING MYSELF!!!" :lol: I can't believe you've never seen that before! I can recite it. My brother and I recite Milton's parts to each other. He's especially fond of the lines about watching the squirrles, and they were married...

Back
Top Bottom