Red, White and Randboooooom!!!! - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-12-2006, 09:02 PM   #136
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Holy crap! My mom's physical therapist, who works part time at my old store, provided her with some interesting information! One of the other girls was putting on a lot of weight and chalked it up to stress because her mom was really sick. She also used to joke about suing a local restaurant for paternity for the "food baby" she would get after she got lunch there every day.

She just had a baby girl.
Did she know she was pregnant?

Old 07-12-2006, 09:35 PM   #137
Refugee

Local Time: 12:29 PM
^that is just crazy

the same weird thing happened with a coworker of mine last year. she actually didn't know until almost 7 months and then she delivered 4 weeks later.

i still don't understand how this is even possible. how could they not know.

Old 07-12-2006, 09:45 PM   #138
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
New season of Project Runway starts tonight. I got hooked last season.

I'm going to voluntarily call the cable company this week....and some of you know how I looooove talking to the my cable company.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:49 PM   #139
Refugee

i actually really like that show too. already set my dvr to record the season
Old 07-12-2006, 09:52 PM   #140
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Holy crap! My mom's physical therapist, who works part time at my old store, provided her with some interesting information! One of the other girls was putting on a lot of weight and chalked it up to stress because her mom was really sick. She also used to joke about suing a local restaurant for paternity for the "food baby" she would get after she got lunch there every day.

here is 's twin

...........wow
Old 07-12-2006, 10:18 PM   #141
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
It's really sinking in that on Monday I go in and will be doing something totally new and interesting!

No more working with STG!!!!!! I did however apologize to Shannon that due to my leaving the team they will have to endure him for a bit longer.
A Monday to actually look forward to
Old 07-12-2006, 11:52 PM   #142
arw
Blue Crack Addict

there is so much going on with work right now I feel like I live with my coworkers. Every single person that works for our company is required to be there this week for training on our new system and the annual company meeting/boat cruise tomorrow. There's so many out of towners in the office this week that my last few nights have been all about them. Breakfast at 7:00 am, lunch, dinner, training, happy hours on top of being busy with work. Our sales people might be in training but they still find time for new work

Two more days of training and meeetings and spending every second with my coworkers and then back to real life Tonight I even took two of the out of towners to Target to get some supplies and then back to their hotel. We sat in the car for another 20 minutes talking once I got to their hotel. It's fun seeing them but I'm ready for a long nap. /ARW work week.
Old 07-12-2006, 11:53 PM   #143
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

how can you not know you're pregnant? One of my cousins didn't know she was pregnant until she started to show at 4 months.
Old 07-13-2006, 08:08 AM   #144
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

how can you not know you're pregnant? One of my cousins didn't know she was pregnant until she started to show at 4 months.
That would be the second time in two years that happened in that store. The other girl didn't find out til she was 5 months, after she decided there was really something wrong with her and stopped going to the doctor who had ruled out pregnancy twice.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:44 AM   #145
ONE
love, blood, life

pain
Old 07-13-2006, 05:19 PM   #146
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
pain
Not good.
Old 07-13-2006, 05:21 PM   #147
ONE
love, blood, life

My mom had the surgery on her right eye today and this time they sent her home with a silver shield with holes in it over her eye instead of a clear on like last time. We ordered pizza for late lunch/early dinner and she kept trying to pour Coke from the can into the glass and missed all 3 times.
Old 07-13-2006, 05:56 PM   #148
Blue Crack Addict

Sometimes I feel like starting a thread and asking for information, and then counting how many people reply with the EXACT SAME ANSWERS just so they can prove they know stuff.
Old 07-13-2006, 05:58 PM   #149
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
My mom had the surgery on her right eye today and this time they sent her home with a silver shield with holes in it over her eye instead of a clear on like last time. We ordered pizza for late lunch/early dinner and she kept trying to pour Coke from the can into the glass and missed all 3 times.
Laughing at the incapacitated is !

We are having pizza tonight. Then playing kickball. And then not drinking nearly as much beer as last Thursday. And then going to work tomorrow and NOT having to hide under the desk while some crazy guy helps himself to all the cash in someone's drawer. And then I have the whole weekend off.
Old 07-13-2006, 05:59 PM   #150
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
pain