Red Sox... Yankees... Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hewson said:
Couldn't agree more my friend

:up: dance away... you deserve it. now go win the next one, or i'll be back dancing in the pro cardinals/astros world series thread :wink:

this is so stupid. as hewson said it's stupid sports banter. that was the point of my second post. it wasn't to make more accusations, because that's stupid. it wasn't to try and claim anyone was or wans't my friend, 'cause i don't really care.

it was to say that it's fricken sports. the point was that you can have mindless, idiotic banter about one team or the other or one set of fans or the other and in the end it really doesn't friggin matter. anyone who posts in this forum on a regular basis and not just durring some sort of special event knows and understands that.

hewson and i have gone back and forth on boston and new york millions of times. everyone has a good laugh mocking EP's bungles, or chizip's bulging rams, my lowly pathetic mets, or that guy who posts anytime a team from michigan does well and calls everyone a bunch of bitches, whoever the heck that was.

i've already appologized for the cursing. my fault, shouldn't have done it. :shrug: what the heck else ya want me to say. i made no personal attacks... i didn't even mention anyone by name/screen name whatever. i don't like the boston red sox and i continue to hope they lose. sorry, it's how i feel and i'm going to post how i feel and that's it. if i curse again, fine... report me again and have a mod come in and delete the post.

i still love how no one complained when people were directly calling me personally an idiot and telling me to F:censored:K off. that was a.o.k., but i curse a little too much in a post that baisicly says nothing more than "win now or shut up" and everybody gets their panties in a twist.

and i've yet to report hewson for insulting me in the worst possible way i could think of... calling me a yankee fan. the only thing worse than being called a yankee fan would be finding out that chizip has the same birthday as you. :shudders:

Look, I'm not gonna go through and read this entire thread, but I have seen bits and pieces, and that's enough for me to just want to remind people to BE CIVIL. We're all old enough here and mature enough to be able to treat each other with respect.

Please now...carry on. Just be nice, please.

A thank ya!

Actually...this thread has over 500 replies...so I'm going to close it and start a new one. Keep it nice, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom