red is red and describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I usually stick to cartoon images because of that. I just get really frustrated with lips! :giggle:

If I really want to draw something nicely I really have to concentrate on it and work very slowly. Verrrrrry slowly! It's weird because I have a friend, and he can draw pretty well anything effortlessly.

war.jpg

well thats what i have to draw...lol

:angry: :banghead: :madspit:

get ready for a rant

i don't fucking get it....i do everything, i get good grades i dont have sex i dont do drugs i do a sport i don't smoke....and my dear mother finds something to pick on me about almost every night. i get home and she's always pissed off and just completely takes it out on me and picks on me and calls me things and says she's disgusted in me and says i'm self-absorbed and gives me dirty looks and whenever i have a civil conversation with my dad she hates it because she hates him and thinks we're conspiring against her or something....and i ask her for a favor tonight that she said was alright last night (when she wasn't in a terrible mood for once)...and she completely goes off on me and screams at me and reduces me to tears, like 'i can't believe you'd ask me for something' and goes on a rant about how hard her life is and how much she hates her job, even though she doesn't go in til like 9 and leaves before 5 every day. she thinks that because we live in suburbia she's entitled to sit at home and play tennis and get her hair done...even though it's largely her fault that we're not in that position (probably would be if she didn't (a) drink all the money, and (b) then have to spend like 20+ k on fucking rehab)...she like hasn't changed a bit, i swear it. i mean she can be really nice and she does a lot for me, but sometimes i can't fucking take the fact that she just picks on me when she's in a pissy mood which is nearly every night.

:banghead:

:|

:lol: emo child...she doesn't actually cut or anything though, right? :eyebrow:

yeah my parents were apart for 6 months and i was with my dad for all but 1 day a week. i was SO much happier. but whatever...i feel like all i do on this site is complain so i'll stop :wink:

:lol: trust me, you don't want to know :no:

i'm just looking forward to college so much...not just to get away from my parents, but from everything...it's hard to explain because i love my friends, but i just need to be somewhere else, i really do. although i know i'm not appreciating my teenage years...just like i didn't appreciate it when i was 6. i would give so much to be 6 years old, wouldn't you? i dunno, i just want to run around and play on a playground and not think about things, and not care how i look or about anyone else in the world, just to be in my own little world. i dunno i just never appreciated being a little kid and i didn't really act like one in a lot of ways...and now i can't go back.

/random musings

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom