red is red and describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, just out of curiousity...in english today, we had to put down 5 things that we thought made a person beautiful to us and then name one or two people who embody that beautifulness most to us...so i'd just like to hear what both of you think are the 5 things that make a person beautiful, it can be physical or personality.

^^ Tell everyone I have a girlfriend I have never met before and talk to on the internet, ye they won't think it is stupid at all

^that's fine, you'll know when you're ready to tell them and by that time, i'm sure that it won't matter what they think or what they'll want to do

^Hmmm........................self-confidence, ability to laugh at themselves, intelligence, strong convictions and honesty. Phew. Being deep is hard :wink:

I see that that took awhile. OBOL, this is in response to your question. :wink:

onebloodonelife said:
Ok, just out of curiousity...in english today, we had to put down 5 things that we thought made a person beautiful to us and then name one or two people who embody that beautifulness most to us...so i'd just like to hear what both of you think are the 5 things that make a person beautiful, it can be physical or personality.

1. Intelligence
2. Caring
3. Simalar interests
4. Good personality
5. Not self-centred

and 6. Honesty

1. My girlfriend Kate

onebloodonelife said:
^that's fine, you'll know when you're ready to tell them and by that time, i'm sure that it won't matter what they think or what they'll want to do

Well my parents could ban me from the computer, and cut off my access to money, so I wouldn't be able to talk to her

Irishteen said:

1. Intelligence
2. Caring
3. Simalar interests
4. Good personality
5. Not self-centred

and 6. Honesty

1. My girlfriend Kate

i like how you put an extra trait in there :shame: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom