Red Hot Chilli Peppers Concert Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn you AOL, damn you to hell.

That rhymed. I've got the skills to pay the bills.

I guess I'm out of luck.

BUT, I just got great seats to see them in June. :dance:
It'll be my first Chili Peppers show.

I will definitely see them live the next time they go on tour. They and their fans kinda scare me though. :reject: Were they wild, DiGi?

i'm a bit annoyed that they don't seem to be touring within a reasonable driving distance...

and aol sucks. it sucks more cos i can't see this video...

dizzy said:
I will definitely see them live the next time they go on tour. They and their fans kinda scare me though. :reject: Were they wild, DiGi?

they opened for U2 so mainly U2 fans, I do not know the general nature of their crowd......but they were a bit wild. Flee was wearing pants though so that was good.

Last edited:
I can see it, but I don't want to:lol:

They had a U2 thingy last year. AOL showed the award ceremony, I forget what awards, but it was the one in Ireland right after the Grammy's. I didn't have my lovely new computer or DSL at the time so I couldn't see shit and it took all nite for 2 hour show. But I still listened to it:yes:

I was going to see RHCP in concert, but the Warped tour is the same day. Too many good bands I cant miss at Warped this year.

key_lime said:
I just got my tickets to see the Chilis in June too! I am so excited. I saw them in 2001 also and it was so rad!

I see you're in Colorado--you going to the show at Fiddler's Green? I'll be there, section 102, row FF (which is roughly 12th row center).

Originally posted by DiGi
......but they were a bit wild. Flee was wearing pants though so that was good.

:lol:

I'm guessing they will be pretty wild. Which is why I turned down the tickets in the pit I was offered and got me some reserved seats. :uhoh: But I have a different relationship with the Peppers than I do with, say, U2. I will expect the fans to be wild, be prepared for the fans to be wild, psyche myself up to deal with the fans being wild, and then just go with the flow. Maybe I will be wild, too. Look out, alert the media, joyfulgirl doesn't get wild very often. :mac:

joyfulgirl said:

I'm guessing they will be pretty wild. Which is why I turned down the tickets in the pit I was offered and got me some reserved seats. :uhoh:

:laugh: I'm pretty sure I'll do the same thing, but then again, I'm sure it'll be fun in the pit. Oh, I wanna see the Peppers live! :scream:

Anyone else seen the new Chilli Peppers video, the one for Can't Stop? ? I love it. Everytime I see it I laugh for about 2 of the 4 minutes of the song.

Back
Top Bottom