recommend me good albums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jack In The Box

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
a music magazine offers me a job, but the director is asking me first for a review or something about the music I like. When Medulla, new Bjork album came out I wrote a nice review that was published in a web, but now I don't know where is it, I need save my documents better :|
I'm thinking in write something about Wilco... that magazine loves alt-country but I'm not sure... recomend me albums to make that review, please, you guys that know everything

:wink:

Green Day was reviewed in that magazine already, but The Killes would be a good choice, when they offer me the job I was talking about Hot Fuss (and why I don't like it)

yeah! Bright Eyes is on my list too... I have to pick one, a good one :hmm: Doves is a choice, but I haven't heard their new stuff yet

keep recommending

Last edited:
Does it have to be brand new? Can it have been out for a little while or can it be an older or classic CD?

I'm sure you could write a great Interpol review. :up: You could do one of the new M83 album also.

Do you want to try to focus on obscure type bands/groups or more well known things? Let me know, and I can come up with some more ideas!

maybe I will write an Interpol review, I mean, about the band and not of one of their albums, but don't know... great! I'm in blank :|

I want to focus in new music offers, actually, do it about a classic album/band I don't have it contemplated... I want to surprise, haha, or something like that... I like the idea of writing about M83, there is a lot to say.

thanks for the ideas mofo :up:

Last edited:
one4u2 said:
I'm so jealous I would love that job! How about Greendays new album, Killers..

yes, thank you for your great contribution.

a perfect example of the bands that need to be flushed from the bowels of bang and clatter.

The Milk-Eyed Mender
lgsm13music5.jpg

Good choices deep and lmj..... I write for a couple music mags and mostly write whatever they send me...

MWard is my choice as well...go figure

The OOTS said:
The Shins
Chutes Too Narrow

Good stuff!!!!
WARNING: The songs seriously get stuck in your head for days on end.

So true. The Shins, Doves and Beulah are probably my favorite bands of the last several years.

Back
Top Bottom