Recommend me an Eminem album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
Which one is the best. I could get this reco anywhere from web but my choice matches more with some section of interferencers than anyone else..

I have heard few eminem songs I have heard.. I have liked

- Sing for the moment
- lose urself
- stan
- like toy soldier
- cleaning out my closet

Recommend me an Eminem album

The songs you've mentioned mostly come from The Eminem Show and Encore. And of course appear on his just-released compilation: Curtain Call.
I only have one Eminem album, The Marshall Mathers LP. But I think that's the best one he made. It has Stan on it (and The Real Slim Shady and The Way I Am). It's part cartoon-ish, part confessional.
If you go for one album, I think you should go for this one.

:up:

P.S. Not only do I have this album, I like it too. :)

i like them all...everytime i listen to ENCORE (mockinbird & like toy soldiers) i get a bit melancholic. imo he is a great artist :up:

Last edited:
Since I only like a few Eminem songs, I never bothered purchasing anything of his until Curtain Call was released. For me, who isn't a major fan of his stuff, it gathers up the necessary hits nicely.

I'm actually partial to The Eminem Show.

singles:
Cleaning Out My Closet
Sing for the Moment
White America
Superman
(Without Me, though it's not the greatest song)

And some great album tracks:
'Til I Collapse
Business
Square Dance

and a good deal more

if you must get one, go with marshall mathers. it's pretty solid and has kill you and kim, two of his best songs.

Marshall Mathers LP is probably the best, but The Eminem Show is good too.

'Lose Yourself' from the 8 Mile soundtrack is also good.

third that.

probably his best album, although the debut was a really solid effort and the Eminem Show was amazing as well.

His last album was horrible to me, it's like he gave up trying to be a great artist and is just happy making millions.

The Marshall Mathers LP has some of the greatest hip hop lyrics I've ever heard on a record.

The best part of Eminem's albums are the ones that aren't played on MTV. At least in my opinion.

for an album

The Marshall Matters LP... his absolute best... specially KIM

for the hits:

Encore

Back
Top Bottom