Reason number 41291 to hate high school.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Reason: People who you go to school with egg you at 10:42 pm when you live on a high way.

rolleyes.gif
idiots.

------------------
Rebel with a cause....and a red car.

Ick.

I'm so sick of high school. My prom is next Friday, it's going to be horrible. I had a horrible experince Friday night with the people I'm going to prom with. It's going to be a long long night.

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

Originally posted by Lilly:

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Reason: People who you go to school with egg you at 10:42 pm when you live on a high way.

rolleyes.gif
idiots.

Who egged you??? Dirty bastards. Their lucky I live 2500 miles away.

Originally posted by madonna's child:
Ick.

I'm so sick of high school. My prom is next Friday, it's going to be horrible. I had a horrible experince Friday night with the people I'm going to prom with. It's going to be a long long night.

prom for lilly = the speakers blew and we had no music so we went bowling.

yeah...talk about crappy.

------------------

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Who egged you??? Dirty bastards. Their lucky I live 2500 miles away.

The boy who dumped me and called me fat with an accompaning pic like this: | 8 ( | is him, 8 is me). It's ok though...cos i tp him enough that it's well...meh.

------------------

madonna's child said:
Ick.

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

Although I don't miss high school, I must warn you: enjoy the time that you have left. The first few years of high school are somewhat tedious but senior year is fun. The last few weeks of HS should be great and the prom, well that should provide some of the greatest memories of your life! Take it from someone who has experienced it: make the best of the situation b/c you will miss it when it is gone...

Lilly said:

The boy who dumped me and called me fat with an accompaning pic like this: | 8 ( | is him, 8 is me). It's ok though...cos i tp him enough that it's well...meh.

------------------

Have you posted some thing about this asswhole before? I think I remember the | 8 thing. Does he have nothing better to do than to harass people? I want to be on the castration pose :macdevil: for this ass pirate.

High school sucks.

High school totally sucks, that's all I can say. Graduating from high school was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I'm going into my third year of college and I'm still waiting to miss high school...I haven't missed the damn place once yet!

Reasons:-Having fights with these fashion victims
-Teachers blaming you because you're a hardrock chick who's not afraid to break her nails
-Ceausescu as your headmaster
-Having some boring lessons
-People who don't understand you if you beat up other people who hate Bono or Freddie Mercury

I'm sorry to hear that Lilly... some people are such bastards.

Sounds like my experiences with junior high. I dont think that you could have found a more miserable group of kids/preteens to go to school with. So bad that my mother even considered transferring me somewhere else.

I absolutely LOVED high school though, I had great friends and classmates - very untypical though as I know. I miss it all the time!

Back
Top Bottom