really weird & funny dream i had last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
You all know the MTV soap The Osbournes right?

Well...i had a dream i was in a room together with Ozzy, Sharon, Kelly, my brother and my grandmother. And get this:

i was apparently having an affair with Ozzy!!!

So anyway, Sharon was really pissed off at me and Kelly threatened to kick my ass, so there was this awkward atmosphere and everyone was against me, even my brother spilled some soup on me and my grandma was critisizing me and i said to her: but i'm not into him, we just get on well. This didn't help, because she didn't believe me and then...

i woke up.

The weirdest part is i only watched this soap a few times (like for maybe 2 minutes alltogether) and hated it (i dislike overusage of cursing) and i really don't have any particular sentiments for Ozzy (freak). I never think about the soap, i didn't think about it the day before the dream happened....

:shrug:

it's a revolution of the mind

when i was wee and wearing my track pants, i spent a fair amount of time playing soccer. i played everywhere i could-the school team, our regional rep team, our regional regular team, with friends, just about anywhere.

and then i would fall asleep. and dream that i was playing soccer. i would awaken in throughout the night in searing pain as i would regularly kick the wall cause, see, in dream land i was attempting to kick the soccer ball.

those were crazy times.

Back
Top Bottom