Reality TV sinks lower (if that is possible)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevated_u2_fan

Blue Crack Supplier
:|

Thank you to the lowest common denominator...

Paris Hilton seeks new best friend in reality TV show

Wanna be best friends with Paris Hilton? The hotel heiress/socialite/actress/singer is to star in a new reality series for MTV in which a group of girls will share a house in LA and compete to become her new best friend.

”I’m really excited about this concept - I’m going to meet a lot of great girlfriends,” Paris, 27, told In Touch magazine. “I never got to go to college and this will be my chance to be in a sorority and have that experience.”

Should Nicole Richie, who starred with Hilton in reality TV show “The Simple Life,” be jealous? “Of course, my real best friend will always be Nicole,” said Hilton. “She’s like my sister - but now she’s busy with her daughter, Harlow.”

“It’ll be great to meet a girl who’s not too Hollywood, who I can get along with and hang out with when the show is done,” she says. “It’s really exciting!”

That last part, altogether now: Yeeeahhh, riiight.... :rolleyes:

:| I have nothing else to say about this really, I am speechless...

:sigh: My God, she's just a walking infection on the human race. Surely if someone doused her with peroxide (not just her hair), she'd just fizzled out into a puddle that could be cleaned away.... wouldn't she????? :|

No spoken words said:
That thing is mesmerizing.

Pla is, as you need not be told, great. I once gave her a napkin. It's true.

I remember that. I appreciate you taking it after I blew my nose in it. Really shows determination. :up:

elevated_u2_fan said:

that probably would have been cheaper...

Yeah. But on second thought, Paris thinks college is about joining sororities. The degree probably wouldn't have mattered much to her.

I don't see this as being any worse or better than most of the other MTV/VH1 reality shows that are on now.

The show will find an audience, and people will talk about it (like in this thread).

Funny thing about Paris Hilton "news"; Everyone always complains that she's famous for nothing, yet people keep talking about her, which is keeping her famous, so she must be doing something?

myusernamehere said:
Funny thing about Paris Hilton "news"; Everyone always complains that she's famous for nothing, yet people keep talking about her, which is keeping her famous, so she must be doing something?

Don't try and trap me in some sort of web of circular logic, I'm with the phone company...

I think I would rather be alone than to submitt myself to a show searching for a new friend. Maybe Paris should take a hint. No one wants anything to do with her.

Someone on tv had mentioned once that the people that become her friend end up all screwed up. They said she was like Typhoid Mary.

Gosh, how desperate do you have to be for media attention to make a reality show about yourself looking for a friend? The point of the show sounds so pathetic!

Back
Top Bottom