Real World Sydney...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Now, I know I'll probably get flamed for this, but I view Real World as a guilty pleasure.

Is anybody watching this season? These girls are crazy! I love Cohutta though.

:reject:

:wave: I've watched every RW season since the very first one.

:reject:

This cast seems like one of the youngest. Kelly Anne I Swear looks and acts like she is about 14-15. What a flirt (and a dirty girl). I will agree that Cahutta is a cutie. He is so nice to everyone and seems completely genuine.

Are the producers planning on giving this cast a job or some kind of responsibility to do rather than them just hanging out all day in their cool pad or sunning themselves on the beach? A couple weeks of this and them partying at night is getting a bit old, ya know? :wink:

I have a question, was the viewers choice pick they were casting for earlier this summer for this season in Sydney or the next season?

I wish they would bring back Road Rules like they used to do with the RV and stuff. I'm tired of the battle shows between all the old castmates they keep showing.

The viewers choice is for the next season.

Kelly Anne is freakin obnoxious, she IS a brat. The looks she gives and her attitude...ugh.

I also have a hard time telling the two fake blondes apart...they look so much alike.

AngelofHarlem01 said:
I wish they would bring back Road Rules like they used to do with the RV and stuff. I'm tired of the battle shows between all the old castmates they keep showing.

:up: So am I. Seems to be the same old cast members and the same catty fights and token person kicked off the show. It's nice seeing fresh faces on RW and I'm ready for another Road Rules. I'd like to see them do another one through Europe or Africa or somewhere other than the US.

Carek1230 said:
:up: So am I. Seems to be the same old cast members and the same catty fights and token person kicked off the show. It's nice seeing fresh faces on RW and I'm ready for another Road Rules. I'd like to see them do another one through Europe or Africa or somewhere other than the US.

Yeah me too.. There hasn't been one in a really long time since maybe around early 2000? Maybe a little later. I looked up the show on Wikipedia and this is what they said about it:

After the series thirteenth season, the show was put on the shelf by MTV. They decided not to renew the series three separate times with the production company never officially cancelling the series. Its official status for three years was that the show was "on hiatus." In March 2005, the series' production company pitched the idea of an interactive format to the show in which viewers at home would be a part of the series and running the series in real time in order for the viewers at home to have some sort of say in the competition.

Bleh. Maybe eventually they'll bring it back. There's probably a whole new generation of people that never saw the original series that would enjoy it or want to be a part of it.

At least Real World's still the same. What has been everyone's favorite season of the show?

It's hard to have one favorite because of the way the show changed with the Las Vegas season. It seems like after that season, the show consisted of nothing but seven strangers going out every night and letting the cheeseball drama unfold. That said, I really enjoyed the LA season and the Boston one too.

I used to watch the RW a lot. My favorites were Hawaii, New Orleans, Seattle and Boston. But I lost interest after Las Vegas.

U2democrat said:
Now, I know I'll probably get flamed for this, but I view Real World as a guilty pleasure.

* marks the spot where dear Laura once stood... :sad:

Belittle-Flame_Thrower.jpg

Back
Top Bottom