Real World Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Alright, fess up! who watches this?? What do you think? Insane or just plain trash?! I watch it even though I hate it! :help:

:coocoo:

:lol: I watch it. It's like watching a train-wreck, but the causalties are people's moralities, and sometimes their lives. Not to judge complete strangers - but I don't always agree with their brazen sexual escapades. They put it out there for the world, tho.. so... :shrug:

I would be humiliated at the footage - especially those who intend to have professional jobs.

It's always interesting that so many castmates go on to try and appear in movies - it kinda lends leverage to the theory that much of the show is scripted.

I've been watching it. :eek: yes, it is trash, so why do I watch it? :shrug: I watch Anna Nicole's show sometimes too :eek: :help:

I can't believe those people-esp that Trishelle and Steven..didn't take them long... :rolleyes: :shocked: :tsk:

:silent:

I have not watched the series for years, but I saw the first one of this season and it looks like it is going to be a good one. I mean two of teh cast members slept together on their 2nd night there???!!!???

nice.

I missed it last night, though - what happened?

It is trashy and insane, but it's also fun, so heck yeah, I watch it. :shrug: The threesome involved Brynn, Steven and Trishelle (who later regretted it). This cast is definitely very horny.:macdevil:

It was straight trailer park material.

I was over at my ex-roomates apt and she kept putting it on while smallville was on commercial. :down:

I admit it, I watch it. To me, it's the grand daddy of all reality shows, and I enjoy watching it. I must admit, this Las Vegas cast is going for horniest of all time. A threesome? Already? And all three are roommates? Whoa. Looks like it will be an interesting season.

Yeah, I watch it! I'm addicted to the Real World. This season looks exceptionally trashy- it seems like it's going to be all sex! Usually they throw in a virginal innocent person, but I think they decided to go for the craziest of the crazy this time.

HeartlandGirl said:
I admit it, I watch it. To me, it's the grand daddy of all reality shows, and I enjoy watching it. I must admit, this Las Vegas cast is going for horniest of all time. A threesome? Already? And all three are roommates? Whoa. Looks like it will be an interesting season.

It *is* the grand daddy of all reality shows and the only one I indulge in. Somethin' about the 7 strangers living in one place.. we all love the drama! :lol:

That guy steven tho.. :yuck: :yuck: reminds me of too many guys I knew :no: :barf:

I like the girl from Boston (natch!) and her friend, they both seem pretty level-headed and cool.

I watched Road Rules too when they pulled that gag on RW (mainly Steven!) which was great :lol:

Gina Marie said:

That Frank seems like a nice guy, and on a gratuitous side note, he has a very nice chest/arms :eek:

I enjoyed watching him working out :wink: :D

Frank looks like this guy I know!!
I have to watch it!!!!!!!
Treshell's dumb.........she tells her father she had a threesome, then calls him an arsehole when he gets mad at her for doing it.
What'd she expect?!?!?!
MORON.
:tsk:

Last edited:
exactly!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

Treshell's dumb.........she tells her father she had a threesome, then calls him an arsehole when he gets mad at her for doing it.
What'd she expect?!?!?!
MORON.
:tsk:

Frank: :yes:

I admit also about watching the show too. Who in their right mind would admit to their father that they were gettimg it on with the same sex. I feel sorry for Frank. He seems like such a nice guy. Like he said Trishelle and Steven are pure trash. :shame:

I tried to watch it, but it seems too scripted now....everyone knows what they are going to do before they even move in.

You know at least one of them is gonna get nekkid with ten minutes of moving in.

I think they are trying to hard to be "Real Worlders."

Back
Top Bottom