Real Madrid vs. Man U

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
Anyone else watching?
Anyone else hate Man U?
Anyone else who used to have a minor obsession with Steve McManaman when they were fourteen?

Real are winning, that's always good :)

This is going to turn into my own little personal commentary on this match now, isn't it?

Sorry. I'll only post again if someone scores, or if the game ends, or something else exciting happens...

He might be hot...but I'm obliged to hate him on the basis that he plays for Man U. If he plays for Real next season then I might also think he's hot. :wink:

Yeah, I think they maybe are just rumours. It was kinda funny tonight though 'cause one of the commentators thought Figo was mad at Beckham 'cause he's going to replace him next year.

But yes, just rumours. At least for now. :wink:

I have to watch the game replay in delay...

*waits for two more hours*

*hates the time zone difference*

I heard Ronaldo scored a hat-trick?

Er well.... I'll wait for the replay...

:scream:

Oh yeah...

*posts again*

About that Beckham and Ronaldo switch thing... It's weird, isn't it? It just doesn't make any sense at all... It's not like Real doesn't have any midfielder, in fact, Real has a heavy-weight midfield! So why would Real throw away an attacker and bring in yet another midfielder?:huh: :eyebrow: :confused:

Hm... but anything can be happened in Real... It's like buying Figo then Zidane then Ronaldo... :huh:

Well if I had known people were posting commentary from here, I would have joined you!!

I was too busy reading it on Sky, Guardian AND BBC!

good match Man U!! :)

dammit!

i lost so much sleep in the first leg because of all the dodgy time zones, watching a f**king boring draw between juve and barcelona and a decent match up between man united and real.

i sleep through this one and i get scorelines like 2-1 (extra time), 3-2 (90th min winner) and 4-3.

****!

Back
Top Bottom