Real f*cking Family Values.... From the Osbornes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peaseblossom

War Child
"She's my whole world," Ozzy tells People. "She's the best lover I've ever had, the best friend I've ever had. She has been my pillar of strength for many years."

How sweet is that? Sharon will need that kind of support-

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/eonline/071902_osbourne.asp

It will be hard to watch her in such pain, but I think it's great that she's using her celebrity to call attention to an important subject. Cancer kills so many people each year, and it seems as though lately it hasn't been a high priority for research. Maybe this will get people back on track.... or at least get more people getting checked for colon cancer and the like...

they seem to have an amazing marriage. that kind of support will be really important in the upcoming months. i like the osbournes.

That is sweet. I think the image of evil, bat biting, demon conjuring is forever washed away. Pat Robertson should apologize. Of course I knew it all along he was a sweetie.

that's terrible. i don't understand their relationship...(anyone else remember when ozzy tried to kill her in a drunken and high stupor?), but that's cool that they got it.

Back
Top Bottom