ready to duck, ready to DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YBORCITYOBL said:
Very Busy - thanks for asking....... How's Uni?

Uni is extremely stressful - there is a real depressed feeling amongst my entire year group, as we have more and more work to do!:( :( We got told today that there may not be any jobs available at the end since our wonderful National Health Service is in a financial crisis!
:|

Otherwise I am good! I went to a comedy club on Sunday night and the comedians were actually funny!:wink:

Did you see that game you play in meetings someone posted in IO? I thought of you and all your horrible meetings!:wink:

Tilli said:

Uni is extremely stressful - there is a real depressed feeling amongst my entire year group, as we have more and more work to do!:( :( We got told today that there may not be any jobs available at the end since our wonderful National Health Service is in a financial crisis!

Otherwise I am good! I went to a comedy club on Sunday night and the comedians were actually funny!:wink:

Did you see that game you play in meetings someone posted in IO? I thought of you and all your horrible meetings!:wink:

I'll have to check the IO thread to meetings. I just kinda blew one off right now.

I'm so sorry to hear about school but maybe after Graduating you can come to the States and check things out over here?....... I know wishful thinking on my part.

:wink:

I can't believe it but I'm being paged to this meeting. Good Night Sweet Dreams everyone :hug:

YBORCITYOBL said:

I'll have to check the IO thread to meetings. I just kinda blew one off right now.

I'm so sorry to hear about school but maybe after Graduating you can come to the States and check things out over here?....... I know wishful thinking on my part.

:wink:

I can't believe it but I'm being paged to this meeting. Good Night Sweet Dreams everyone :hug:

I think your country is very difficult to get into, but you never know:sexywink:

See you later:hug:

Tilli said:

Yay NHS.

Sorry to hear that, Tils :hug:
Does that mean it's going to be the same for everyone else who wants to get employment with them?

and :wave:, btw

Tilli said:

sorry tills :hug:

that sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom