re: WTC design

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up: ouizy!

btw, that last article for the NYTimes won't let you read it unless you're a signed in member.

ABEL said:
:up: ouizy!

btw, that last article for the NYTimes won't let you read it unless you're a signed in member.

it is free to register

if you don't want to give your email - create a hotmail or yahoo email for these purposes

NYT despite their recent failings, is a must read.

it is a major contributor to the international discussion or a manufacturer of consent.

Congrats, ouizy

deep said:

it is free to register

if you don't want to give your email - create a hotmail or yahoo email for these purposes

NYT despite their recent failings, is a must read.

it is a major contributor to the international discussion or a manufacturer of consent.

Congrats, ouizy

:wink: I know, I'm just too lazy :laugh: :flirt:

congrats again tho! I may be going to NYC in September sometime to meet my new neice who was born in May. I hope to be able to visit the WTC area. Any idea when construction will start on it?

ABEL said:

:wink: I know, I'm just too lazy :laugh: :flirt:

congrats again tho! I may be going to NYC in September sometime to meet my new neice who was born in May. I hope to be able to visit the WTC area. Any idea when construction will start on it?

my guess for construction woul dbe probably July or August of 2004

that sounds awesome!!

can't wait to see prospective pictures!

one thing though...the name is maybe a bit tacky. I'm just picturing "freedom tower" on a plague at the bottom of this huge groundbreaking monument...even "the Tower of Liberty" would be better than that

can you make it a bit shorter than 1,776 feet? that big spire thing bugs the hell out of me. But make it pretty! and if you could maybe make it more to my liking that would be great too.

you all realize we now have some clout in creating the biggest building in the world. I say make it Interference Blue Crack blue. Great color!

Yeah ouizy!

Back
Top Bottom