Re: Space Moon Continues! Round 1.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who do you think has the best playlist - NSFW, Beav or Unico?

• NSFW

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Beav

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Unico

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom got me into them. I borrowed their Greatest Hits one time and became an instant fan. I always thought they sang about things in the 80's that most pop 80's bands didn't sing about at that time. They were pretty political aware. I love all 80's pop music. But others mostly sang about getting high off of love.

:drool: Listening to Break It Down Again right now. Definitely the best song on Elemental. Great hook, lyrically strong. :up:

LemonMelon said:
:drool: Listening to Break It Down Again right now. Definitely the best song on Elemental. Great hook, lyrically strong. :up:

It's in the way you're always hiding from the light
See for yourself you have been sitting on a time bomb

So those are my dreams
And these are my eyes
Stand tall like a man
HEADSTRONG LIKE A HORSE!

:love:

I have Songs From the Big Chair, Everybody Loves A Happy Ending, Raoul and the Kings of Spain, The Greatest Hits with a sun in the middle, and Secret World (a live album). Which one should I get next? I was thinking about Elemental or The Hurting.

Horsin around
Pray to the power
Play to the crowd with your big hit sound
And they wont simmer wont simmer, wont simmer down

:drool:

Zootlesque said:
Horsin around
Pray to the power
Play to the crowd with your big hit sound
And they wont simmer wont simmer, wont simmer down

:drool:

I don't know that one. Man, I need to download more TFT songs as soon as possible.

But let's make a TFT lyric guessing game. What TFT song is this?

Every time you hear a new born scream
You just can't see the shaping of a life
The shaping of a life.

Beav has won by 5 votes!! :wink: :applaud: Sorry, for the others who haven't voted yet but wanted to. The poll has closed. All polls last two days, do you think we should exstend the time?

We now have a tie between, NSFW and Unico. There will be another poll coming up in the next couple of days to break this tie. How does this sound, everyone?

Yes, you should extend the time! What a silly question. What kind of shenanigans are you running here? I need time to listen, especially since two of the three competitors don't have their lists up online, and I have to try to find other ways of listening to said music. But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong :wink:

I know that there are no rules on Space Moon™, but I think we should re-do the entire thing because it seems like we're making things up as we go along. Now Zoots is making his own list, which is fine, but I think the relatively low number of votes has something to do with the fact that this competition literally came out of nowehere. There wasn't even an announcement in the main Space Moon™ thread.

Lila64 said:
Yes, you should extend the time! What a silly question. What kind of shenanigans are you running here? I need time to listen, especially since two of the three competitors don't have their lists up online, and I have to try to find other ways of listening to said music. But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong :wink:

unico said:
for those who want it, here's my updated link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ccdjtccyl2r

Space Moon will start over again in a couple of days! I will include a new groups. So guys, please update your MediaFies, if you haven't already. Thank you. This Space Moon competition is going to be the Da' Bomb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom