Re: Space Moon Continues! Round 1.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who do you think has the best playlist - NSFW, Beav or Unico?

• NSFW

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Beav

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Unico

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, Lila, there are no rules or limits on Space Moon. :) :wink: This is just my first time leading a Space Moon competition. I'm just getting the swing of things. Zootlesque, you most certainly can participate. ;) Lila, you want to join too? The deadline is Feb. 25. Zoot, you need a playlist that's around an hour long. Include a cover and description if you so choose. I'll e-mail you other Space Moonies playlists. And add your songs on MediaFire and include a link. But be creative, for we are all on the Moon that is Space Moon, right? I think it's time to sing a song!

Here am I floating round my tin can
Right by the space moon
Planet earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do.

David Bowie loves Space Moon too. :yes:

Last edited:
I PM you, Lila. Zoot, you don't allow PMs, so can I send you the other playlists on MySpace (the homepage you provided on your profile)?

Cute Irish Bono said:

Here am I floating round my tin can
Right by the space moon
Planet earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do.

David Bowie loves Space Moon too. :yes:

Lt. David Bowie is the President of Space Moon.

Got the PM, I'll check it out later. I may be a voter, just not participating. Not after my dismal desert island performance :happy:

Cute Irish Bono said:
Zootlesque, you most certainly can participate. ;) Lila, you want to join too? The deadline is Feb. 25. Zoot, you need a playlist that's around an hour long. Include a cover and description if you so choose. I'll e-mail you other Space Moonies playlists. And add your songs on MediaFire and include a link.

Thanks. :) By the way, has the competition already started or is this poll just a way of seeing who has an early lead? :scratch:

Zootlesque said:

Thanks. :) By the way, has the competition already started or is this poll just a way of seeing who has an early lead? :scratch:

The competiton has already started. This poll was the first poll in the first round. This competition will probably last three weeks or so. So, I would like to have your playlist in two weeks. Because the third week will probably be round 2. After round 2. we will go for the Final Battle.

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
The competiton has already started. This poll was the first poll in the first round. This competition will probably last three weeks or so. So, I would like to have your playlist in two weeks. Because the third week will probably be round 2. After round 2. we will go for the Final Battle.

Cool! You rock! :rockon:

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate the nice sentiments. I know we want to keep the Space Moon spirit alive, right guys?

No spoken words said:
I'd not say that I'm a big fan, but, I think that song is a gem, but a little known one. That's why I put it there. I hope people at least listened to it.

I love Goodnight Song! I love TFF! :love:

Btw, is there a one song per artist rule?

Yes, one song per artist. What's some of your favorite TFF songs? I love all the classic. "Everybody Wants To Rule the World," "Shout," and "Head Over Heels."

Cute Irish Bono said:
What's some of your favorite TFF songs? I love all the classic. "Everybody Wants To Rule the World," "Shout," and "Head Over Heels."

Laid So Low (Tears Roll Down)
Break It Down Again
New Star
Goodnight Song
Sowing The Seeds Of Love

:drool: :love: :combust:

I'm telling you, this Goodnight song is one of their best. At least to me. I also love Everybody Wants to Rule the World, Change, G-d's Mistake, Mad World and Head over Heels.

Zootlesque said:

Laid So Low (Tears Roll Down)
Sowing The Seeds Of Love

:drool: :love: :combust:

:combust: I reccomend their album, Everybody Loves A Happy Ending. Brillant album. Who Killed Tangerine?, Everybody Loves A Happy Ending, and LadyBird. :combust:

If this TFT discussion is bugging you, NSFW? Sorry, :hug: I get a little too head of myself. TFT is my 3rd favorite band. But I will change the topic. What about Joy Division? Are there fans out there?

Cute Irish Bono said:
If this TFT discussion is bugging you, NSFW. Sorry, I get a little to head of myself. TFT is my 3rd favorite band. But what about Joy Division? Any fans out there?

Bugging me??? I just posted that I like them a lot. Not bugging me at all!!!

Great. :wink: I don't know every TFT song but here are my top 10 TFT songs right now:

1. Everybody Wants to Rule the World
2. Shout
3. Woman in Chains
4. Head Over Heels
5. Sowing the Seeds of Love
6. Pale Shelter
7. Raoul and the Kings of Spain
8. Elemental
9. Everybody Loves A Happy Ending
10. Who Killed Tangerine?

Cute Irish Bono said:
If this TFT discussion is bugging you, NSFW? Sorry, :hug: I get a little too head of myself. TFT is my 3rd favorite band. But I will change the topic. What about Joy Division? Are there fans out there?

Why would it bug him? He was the one who put their song in his playlist! :scratch: :lol:

Head Over Heels, Sowing The Seeds, Advice For The Young At Heart, Break It Down Again...all superb songs. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom