Re: Space Moon Continues! Round 1.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who do you think has the best playlist - NSFW, Beav or Unico?

• NSFW

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Beav

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Unico

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a hard vote. I'm in the miniority here but I am going for NSFW. Yes, No Spoken F*cking Word. That's right. :up: So many incredible songs, the Tears For Fears, RATM, and the Doves, and Catherine Wheel. My only complaint is I like disco but his playlist has too many discos songs. I like just one or two.

The Beav's was maginficent. He had a signature sound through out it. I love the Pixies, Blur, Televsion, Human Television, Radiohead, and The Replacemnt songs. Sorry, Beav, NSFW, barely swayed my vote.

I also enjoyed Unico's list. Ben Lee, Ben Folds, and Guster are some of my favorite artists. I love Take Me Tonight. I think you have the best cover of this round. Poision frogs cool! I'm a girl, so slap dat b*itch, doesn't move me! ha! I wasn't too crazy about the INXS, Kanye West, or rap songs you choose. I like "Get By" a lot though. Good job, everyone!

Last edited:
No spoken words said:

I like that you're calling me NSFW.

Glad you are digging the list, maybe I can steal a vote! :)

I like all 3 of our lists. In fact, I like most of the lists when I listened a few months ago.

I like all the lists I have heard so far too. :up:

Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words

You fucking anti-semite.

You and Hyman Roth

Break it up now!

Philly, do you want to explain why you liked Beav's playlist the most?

Cute Irish Bono said:
Philly, do you want to explain why you liked Beav's playlist the most?

No.

:wink:

I thought he had a little more flow and a slightly stronger set of songs. It was close.

Sorry, Lila, Beav and Unico have to add their songs back on to MediaFire for their links to work. I'm happy you want to vote. I just listen to all their songs on youtube and I casted my vote that way.

87335987rr2.jpg

It's like a division sign.

Thanks CIB. I didn't post a list, so I'll do that now for those that can't download the files.

Mountain Song - Jane's Addiction
Drain You - Nirvana
Chartered Trips - Husker Du
Tongue - Butthole Surfers
Bastards of Young - Replacements
On Your Own - Blur
Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis
The Freed Pig - Sebadoh
Venus - Television
Waterfall - Stone Roses
Cry Baby Cry - Beatles
Everything is Gonna Be Allright - Naughty by Nature
Do You Realize - The Flaming Lips

Thanks, Beav Man. Unico and NSFW, can you please write out the artists by the songs?

Cute Irish Bono said:
Thanks, Beav Man. Unico and NSFW, can you please write out the artists by the songs?

Shake Your Body Down to the Ground - Michael Jackson
Best of My Love - The Emotions
Don't Leave me this Way - Thelma Houston
Disco Inferno - The Trammps
The Wings - Gustavo Santaolalla - Brokeback Soundtrack
The Nude - Catherine Wheel
Sky Starts Falling - Doves
Just a Touch - REM
Goodnight Song - Tears for Fears
Lovelife - Lush
Sukiyaki - Utada Hikaru
Renegades of Funk - Rage Against te Machine
Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
Fight the Fight - Living Colour
Sunless Saturday - Fishbone
The Analog Kid - Rush
Sgt Peppers (Reprise) - The Beatles

Thanks. NSFW, are you a big Tears For Fears fan? I love them. I have like four of their albums.

Cute Irish Bono said:

Here ya go! And thanks for the props to my cover art. Oh, and whoever voted for me gets free unico kisses. :kiss:

rock this bitch - ben folds
bitches love me - mindless self indulgence
first of may - jonathan coulton
take me home - eddie money
extraordinary - better than ezra
happier - guster
disappear - inxs
catch my disease - ben lee
love loss hope repeat - carbon leaf
all falls down - kanye west
can i kick it - a tribe called quest
get by - talib kweli
the seed - the roots
tennessee - arrested development
step - r kelly

Cute Irish Bono said:
Thanks. NSFW, are you a big Tears For Fears fan? I love them. I have like four of their albums.

I'd not say that I'm a big fan, but, I think that song is a gem, but a little known one. That's why I put it there. I hope people at least listened to it.

Why does this contest have more competitors than votes as of now.

People, it's election season. GET YOUR FUCKING VOTE ON!!!!

Vote for the Douche, vote for the lady, or vote for the guy in the $6,300 suit, but do vote. Or die. Well, no, but vote. Or die.

No spoken words said:

I'd not say that I'm a big fan, but, I think that song is a gem, but a little known one. That's why I put it there. I hope people at least listened to it.

No problem. Yes, that song a gem. TFT has a couple gems that are little known. "Elemental" and "Raoul and the Kings of Spain" are some more.

No spoken words said:
Why does this contest have more competitors than votes as of now.

People, it's election season. GET YOUR FUCKING VOTE ON!!!!

Vote for the Douche, vote for the lady, or vote for the guy in the $6,300 suit, but do vote. Or die. Well, no, but vote. Or die.

i studied to your playlist. it was awesome. beav's is tonight. last night i was singing "we're the molecules of funk!"

It looks like the Beav Man has won this round, leading by 5 votes so far. Congrants, Beav. :applaud: We still have 3 more Space Moonies we haven't voted. Please cast your votes in or NSFW WILL KILL YOU!!

This poll hasn't closed yet but we have a tie-breaker between Unico and NSFW. Because only two can go to the next round. If the tie doesn't break by tomorrow we'll have another poll to vote between these two peeps.

Last edited:
When is the deadline? I thought there were no rules on Space Moon. I have 2 more lists to listen to. I could just vote for NSW because his is the only list I've heard.

I'll try & YouTube when I get a chance, if I get one :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom