Re-mastered/re-issued pet peeves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrTeeth

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Dammit, don't you just hate it when you have all the albums of a band you like and then all of a sudden they re-issue them with a bonus cd of b-sides and obscure material so you'll have to buy the albums again?

:angry:
:madspit:
:mad:

Not when you start discovering that band/artist the moment they start re-issuing that stuff.
*is glad that the Elvis Costello re-issues have the original album remastered on one disc with a separate disc of bonus material*

edit: BTW, how do you want to have the release then? When it is just vastly improved sound quality you might complain that there are no extras.

Last edited:
Popmartijn said:
Not when you start discovering that band/artist the moment they start re-issuing that stuff.
*is glad that the Elvis Costello re-issues have the original album remastered on one disc with a separate disc of bonus material*

edit: BTW, how do you want to have the release then? When it is just vastly improved sound quality you might complain that there are no extras.

This is true, I'm aching to complete my Tindersticks collection with their re-issues.

The Cure's first few albums are being rereleased with remastered copies of the originals and a bonus CD of unreleased material very soon.

What to do with the originals..... :eyebrow:

i'm pretty happy about the cure being reissued 'cos i haven't actually got the originals -- just burned copies off my brother. hopefully i can convince the rest of the family that these are worthwhile gifts to give me for christmas, etc.

u2popmofo said:
The Cure's first few albums are being rereleased with remastered copies of the originals and a bonus CD of unreleased material very soon.

What to do with the originals..... :eyebrow:

The Cure has inspired me to start this very very popular thread!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom